Scumbags

rickmarlin62

This prob should be in crimes but  just a heads up last week a local here at lake macquarie had his moored boat loaded with all his gear to go fishin on the fri arvo for a comp  scum broke into it hotwired it drove across lake to quite spot with no houses and stripped boat of everything removable   fishing and safety gear elecs anchors seats  even sucked all the fuel out somehow  batteries  all gone then left it adrift   sucks bigtime  never think it could happen like that  but it was too easy for them   be aware if you have a moored boat raiders  apparently its happening elsewhere

1 hour ago, rickmarlin62 said:

This prob should be in crimes but  just a heads up last week a local here at lake macquarie had his moored boat loaded with all his gear to go fishin on the fri arvo for a comp  scum broke into it hotwired it drove across lake to quite spot with no houses and stripped boat of everything removable   fishing and safety gear elecs anchors seats  even sucked all the fuel out somehow  batteries  all gone then left it adrift   sucks bigtime  never think it could happen like that  but it was too easy for them   be aware if you have a moored boat raiders  apparently its happening elsewhere

That sucks mate.I've thought to myself how easy it would be to go out in your boat at night and clean out the people that live on the waters edge homes.I would have it on the back of my mind if i lived on the water.

It's a shame some people work so hard at doing the wrong thing when they could work hard and buy their own gear. 

I met some lads up around Coffs who simply stopped for fuel after dark and use the toilet, returning to the vehicle they discovered virtually everything had been stolen. 

Its hard with insurance companies as the first five pages of their cover details of what's covered are followed by 200 page of why the first five pages aren't covered. 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, JonD said:

It's a shame some people work so hard at doing the wrong thing when they could work hard and buy their own gear. 

I met some lads up around Coffs who simply stopped for fuel after dark and use the toilet, returning to the vehicle they discovered virtually everything had been stolen. 

Its hard with insurance companies as the first five pages of their cover details of what's covered are followed by 200 page of why the first five pages aren't covered. 

Becoming a real issue up here...... I work night shift in a hospital and evey other night someone has a window smashed and car robbed in the hospital carpark 

With the increase in population,drugs,and misery comes an increase in crime unfortunately.The best thing we can do is protect our property and look out for each other the best we can as this sort of thing will never stop .