What's On This Weekend? 19/20

Ken A

Fishing thats for sure , what with the mrs and kids away in brissy on holidays i have the whole weekend to myself :thumbup: . After my first ever fish at Thompsons creek dam last weekend and landing a nice rainbow i might just have to give it another shot on saturday morning. If the results are good on saturday i could be persuaded to have a crack on sunday too! good luck all :biggrin2:

By then I will have finished 3 / 4 final exams and have a new boat ready to be picked up!!! She's a quinnie topender with all the trimmings. Can't wait!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Will definately be out on the water at some point, throwing the new addition around. Might get some livies and slow trawl for a king or two??

I missed out altogether on a fish last weekend, so I'm doubly keen this weekend. :biggrin2:

Going to try a new area of Lake Macquarie Saturday morning with the plastics, and see if I can rustle up a few bream and flathead. Been hearing good reports from the area, so I should go OK.

First half of Sunday will be dedicated to visiting relatives. The :wife: and I got engaged last Saturday, so I've been told we have to go visiting. I'm hoping that the half day won't turn into a whole day, so I can get down the the Lake in the afternoon with fly rod in hand for some bream and mullet.

Been trying to get down the park for some fly casting practise after work the last two weeks, but the weather/wind has dashed the effort every time. :thumbdown:

Good luck to everyone wetting a line over the weekend. :thumbup:

Shane

:1fishing1:

No fishing on weekend ,But off to LAKE GLENBAWN for a week :1fishing1: and cant wait to get there .This will be the :wife: first shot at bass and i hope she lands a whopper to show on here when we get back :1yikes: .CYA all when we get back

Cheers SWORDFISHERMAN :thumbup: