Jig heads

rickmarlin62

Wonderin if any of you other old farts can remember the name of the sp jig heads that had a clear soft plastic bib built onto them..cant think of their name  ive been buyin some original brand mr twisters sps and my brain wont come up with the name of the heads   the bib was 90 degree to the hook  ??????

27 minutes ago, Green Hornet said:

Yep, scroungers.

Man....that's going back a few years.

Yeah, remember back in the ‘80s? Mister Twisters nailed a lot of flathead. My favourites were orange or chartreuse double tails. Those tails wiggled like a hula dancer on speed. From memory we seemed to work them faster than the current varieties of soft plastics. I might just have to give them a try again!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Berleyguts said:

Yeah, remember back in the ‘80s? Mister Twisters nailed a lot of flathead. My favourites were orange or chartreuse double tails. Those tails wiggled like a hula dancer on speed. From memory we seemed to work them faster than the current varieties of soft plastics. I might just have to give them a try again!

My first lure caught flatty was on a orange, single tailed Mr Twister back in 1970 something. Those double tails looked weird in the water but man, they caught some fish. I've still got a few in the back of the drawer.

• Like 1