Whats On This W/e 26/27

robthefisherman

The :wife: and I are heading up to Swansea for a weekend away...... and no there will be NO fishing gear in the car...... right!!

Cheese, bickies, fine wine and SPs!!!!

Looking pretty good!!!

:1badmood::1badmood::1badmood:

Saturday: Wind:N/NE 15/20 knots ahead of a late S'ly change 20/25 knots at night. Waters:1.5 to 2.5 metres.

Sunday Outlook: Wind: SW/SE 20/25 knots.

Monday Outlook: Wind: S/SW 20/25 knots.

if i dont get out for a fish soon i wont be held responsible for my actions.

i even emailed the bom asking for decent conditions this weekend and the ba*tards serve that up :1badmood::1badmood:

Saturday: Wind:N/NE 15/20 knots ahead of a late S'ly change 20/25 knots at night. Waters:1.5 to 2.5 metres.

i even emailed the bom asking for decent conditions this weekend and the ba*tards serve that up :1badmood::1badmood:

certainly doesnt look good. might be pub, dvd's and play with my tackle

with the wind forecast (can we believe it after last weekend?) boating will be out and domestic chores will be in. She who must be obeyed has already booked my baby sitting ability by telling me she is going for a hair cut tomorrow morning. My hair takes 10 minutes, hers takes like 2 hours.

Where did that report come from? byouweather shows 5 - 10kts NNE/NNW Most of Sat, with around a 1m Swell, seabreeze.com.au also.

Sunday look messy though :1prop:

Another weekend already. Excellent!

Saturday morning will see me at either Stockton or Swansea breakwalls flicking plastics, followed by an afternoon of V8 supercar action from Phillip Island mixed with a few :beersmile:

Sunday morning could see the same, or a beach session as per last Sunday, followed by an afternoon of V8 supercar action from Phillip Island mixed with a few :beersmile:

Should be an interesting weekend, with the last round of the V8's and all. :biggrin2:

Best of luck to everyone wetting a line over the weekend.

Shane

:1fishing1:

Wait for it,

We are on the Harbour both Sat and Sun!

The pressure has been lifted somewhat in that Kevvie can't make it out with us on Sun, so now we just have Weasel with us on Sat chasing Kings.

Then Sun Dollface and I will be out there again chasing some more Kings. :1fishing1:

Cheers

Pete

No pressure captain... i woulda been happy to come home empty handed... but you are the king master ATM so i did feel somewhat confident. he he he

AHAAAAA

You beauty, last minute leave pass,

I must be driving :wife: up the wall, she turned round about half an hour ago and said why dont you go fishing tomorrow.

So Bayview ramp with my mate and his son, quick troll for tailor, stop at Basin for poddies and a drift from Patonga to Lion Island with a weather eye out for surface action.

If we dont do any good at that maybe a run with the downrigger for kings.

Heh heh off to pack up the gear :1prop:

Guest bluecod

Thanks to Iain - I've got all these beaut rocks that :wife: says have got to get laid :1prop:

Before we go much further I will explain they are sandstone rocks and any laying will be in a garden border.

Saturday night will be on the :beersmile: with a mate who's soon moving to Dunbogan [read holiday accomodation] and Sunday probably more domestics :thumbdown: