Weekday Sydney and surrounds

Coswecanfly

Anybody available to go fishing on weekdays in general? I have a boat, kayak and do shore based fishing but I only go out during the week. 

Like tomorrow (Tuesday the 2nd) for instance I'm heading from West Ryde area to Garie beach in the Royal National Park for some beach fishing. 

Let me know if you guys are interested for tomorrow and just in general on week days. 

Tight lines all. 

Hey mate, weekdays are a bit tough with work and a young family but I’d be keen for a weekend beach sesh... I’ve wanted to fish Garie for a while now! You fish that area much?

• Like 1

On 7/4/2019 at 6:33 AM, Ragnar said:

Hey mate, weekdays are a bit tough with work and a young family but I’d be keen for a weekend beach sesh... I’ve wanted to fish Garie for a while now! You fish that area much?

Hi Ragnar. Been there three times in the last three weeks. Beach only, not the rocks. Came away with two salmon everytime. Fished the rocks on the right one day with the missus and got a nice mixed bag. Unfortunately the only time I fish is during the week. Weekend is family time. 

20190422_145732.jpg

20190709_160349.jpg

• Like 3

• 11 months later...

Hello Rebel

I am in the same boat as you, i have a boat as well and looking for like minded people to go fishing with. I am available during the week days as well. I prefer someone with boating experience. Anyone interested please contact me on 0418 293 790