Brisbane Waters Donut

Guest Guest123456789

Guest Guest123456789

I headed out last Sunday early morning before sun up. As I am leaving the house i notice the trailer lights didn’t come on. I pull over at the service station and check and recheck all the connections - nothing. I then googled to find out where my cars fuse box exists. I checked each fuse and found a small yellow 10 amp was broken. By luck, the servo had a $5 pack of fuses that included one 10 amp that fit. Lights were working again! Stoked.

First stop was ettalong drifting and casting for flatties. No good. Then I tried for squid at box head. No good. Then i collected some yabbies and tried for bream at paddy’s channel. Nothing. then I tried vibes at the rip for jewies. Zilch. 

So 7 hours and no fish but who cares when you get to enjoy this

D006060B-7E3E-43FA-8B05-9EB9CEE366FC.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Aiming to get out on Sunday morning at similar places.. Taking bait and we’ll see what happens..

Whereabouts do you get yabbies? I usually run with chicken for bait but when Spring hits I’d love to try the little guys.

Cheers,

TC.

Guest Guest123456789
3 hours ago, TheCount said:

Aiming to get out on Sunday morning at similar places.. Taking bait and we’ll see what happens..

Whereabouts do you get yabbies? I usually run with chicken for bait but when Spring hits I’d love to try the little guys.

Cheers,

TC.

Best spot is in front of the box restaurant at Ettalong