Brisbane waters 13th October

Guest Guest123456789

Guest Guest123456789

Got out for a few hours this morning targeting crabs and bream. Couldn’t find crabs anywhere - found a couple of bream. Encountered some surface feeding fish and forgot my spinning rod 😡

AF45A6DB-9AC4-4EE7-B9CA-71F34878386B.jpeg

Good job Luke ! At least you got out and bream are great on the chew. 

Could you have improvised spinning with your bream gear or did you leave the lures at home as well??

Otherwise it reminds me a bit of that Arj Barker comedy skit - “run? - I can’t run .... I’ve got my walking shoes on ! “

cheers Zoran 

Guest Guest123456789
14 minutes ago, zmk1962 said:

Good job Luke ! At least you got out and bream are great on the chew. 

Could you have improvised spinning with your bream gear or did you leave the lures at home as well??

Otherwise it reminds me a bit of that Arj Barker comedy skit - “run? - I can’t run .... I’ve got my walking shoes on ! “

cheers Zoran 

Thanks Zoran, I’ve not seen that skit but I have seen other Arj routines he’s hilarious. I remember the one about how when he sees a bit of poo on a toilet bowl he’s too lazy to scrub it off but he does wee on it to loosen it up for the next guy 🤣 

i tried using my bream rod and smaller lures but they weren’t going for it - maybe a larger lure would have worked but the amount of time wasted rigging I think I was too slow

Edited by Guest123456789
Typo