Pittwater Landbased 18/09/2020

joking fish

Today was a good day. I’ve been fishing the last couple of months with fish coming in drips and drabs. The odd Aussie Salmon, Bream, Tailor and Trevally. Enough for a miserly feed and to keep me interested. Today I fished my usual spot in Pittwater and I finally have a score I am happy to report. It was a wet day with plenty of drizzle around but I braved the conditions and I was rewarded. I caught 4 Trevally ranging from 30-37 cm a 32 cm Tailor and an Occy. I also hooked 3 big fish which I lost on light gear.  One spat the hook and the other 2 swam under the wharf and that was that. 

747A0AF3-8635-4D57-BED4-D448BA93D0EC.jpeg

• Like 6

On 4/4/2020 at 5:51 PM, kingie chaser said:

Im surprised you caught those bream on such heavy gear, unless you are talking about LB vs KG?

I was using 4 kg Mono with 12.5 kg Leader and and light rod and reel combo. FYI they are not Bream they are Trevally.

34 minutes ago, joking fish said:

I was using 4 kg Mono with 12.5 kg Leader and and light rod and reel combo. FYI they are not Bream they are Trevally.

I question where your getting  this response from myself seeing as I supposedly said it said on 4/4/2020 & your thread started today 18/9/2020??

Umm I think I would know the difference between a bream & a trevally :whistling:

Nice squid thought 😜

Edited by kingie chaser

43 minutes ago, kingie chaser said:

I question where your getting  this response from myself seeing as I supposedly said it said on 4/4/2020 & your thread started today 18/9/2020??

Umm I think I would know the difference between a bream & a trevally :whistling:

Nice squid thought 😜

Hahaha