Trailer boat storage locations - Sydney inner west?

david88

Hi All,
I am looking to buy a trailer boat but I am unable to store it near my house in Leichhardt due to 2hr Parking zones.
Does anyone from the inner-west know of any places that are cheap to store a trailer boat in the area or better yet any streets that are non-residential and no restricted hours where council doesn't seem to have an issue with boats being left on street?

Thanks for any help or advice.

David88

12 hours ago, david88 said:

Hi All,
I am looking to buy a trailer boat but I am unable to store it near my house in Leichhardt due to 2hr Parking zones.
Does anyone from the inner-west know of any places that are cheap to store a trailer boat in the area or better yet any streets that are non-residential and no restricted hours where council doesn't seem to have an issue with boats being left on street?

Thanks for any help or advice.

David88

What about along the light rail line, I see plenty of boats and trailers stored there for weeks and months. Darley Rd?

• Like 1

On 10/8/2020 at 7:53 PM, Fluid36 said:

I didn't think there was a restriction on parking boats on residential streets in Sydney and that hour limits do not apply to boats.  The only restriction is that you need to move it every 28 days.

really I didn't know that? Thanks will definitely look into it.