Big Angry Fish guys - New show.

Jiggy

I was browsing Youtube the other day and found a new show that the boys of BAF are doing; the Lateral Line. It's fun with Milan chasing huge kings with ridiculously large baits off the rocks. So far it's all landbased fishing but there is a very nice custom boat build shown. The shows are short, about 15 minutes or so, so if you want to see what's happening in NZ check it out.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Jiggy said:

I was browsing Youtube the other day and found a new show that the boys of BAF are doing; the Lateral Line. It's fun with Milan chasing huge kings with ridiculously large baits off the rocks. So far it's all landbased fishing but there is a very nice custom boat build shown. The shows are short, about 15 minutes or so, so if you want to see what's happening in NZ check it out.

Not sure what exact show your watching but I have pretty much watched every series of BAF there is to watch.

Good show with some great info for NZ.

The only thing is I do sometimes tend to switch during their shows because its the same thing over & over, and again it maybe because of a the Jealousy factory that we dont have the same opertunities here & the size of KF.

I went to bay of Islands once but didnt fish, I'd really like to go back to NZ at some point on a dedicated kingfish trip but its down the list where I'd rather go to other places in Australia to catch fish like red emperior, coral trout, GT's etc.