Reel with a loud drag - what suggestions for 3500-5000

Pickles

Hi Raiders, I’m in the market for a new spinning reel (need one like a hole in the head, with 76 rods and reels now) with a loud drag so it lets me know when I’ve got a good jewie run when I’m snoozing off. (I have a few overheads with loud ratchet, but after a spinning reel.

The only reels I have with a loud drag are penn slammer 3 and Finn Nor off shore. Both of these are big Kingie reels and I’m after something smaller with nice smooooth drag. Most of my reels are Shimano’s (Stellas, Saragossa, Thunnus) or Daiwa’s (BG’s, Etc) and although beautiful reels, no loud drags.

Appreciate folks feedback.

Spinning reels don't have a ratchet or a loud "drag" some do have a little gizmo that kind of clicks when the spool turns , like a mini ratchet I guess, but most have deleted this "feature" because everyone wants smooth and quiet.

Did you consider electronic fish bite alarm  as an alternative - there are cheap $10+ on Fleabay (or even some local tackle shops) or quality ones for carp fishing on the market. I have  a cheap electronic with clip (it will wake up a dead! ) however prefer bell type  one -  clipped to the  high guide after cast.