Hacking Idiots and poor fishing

Tweedfisho

1 hour ago, Yowie said:

I reported this f***ing retard to the water police earlier this year. He travels at 70 knots or more (yes 70 knots). He is a danger to other boaties, he would have no control if he ever had to swerve to avoid another boat/kayak/paddle board etc.

50 knots through the 8 knot zone in Lilli Pilli. Need a location or rego number.

I have an idea he has the boat stored in Burraneer Bay, and he is out and about before the water police and maritime are on the water.

These guys were at Swallow Rock ramp just after 6am.   I’d say they had just launched there. 

2 hours ago, campr said:

About the only thing thats good about getting old is that in retirement you don't have to fish on weekends.   I only fish weekdays where possible but will have a go at night on weekends for jewies after the mob have gone home.   Only exception is when fishing comps as unfortunately they are always on weekends.  Only way to beat the ramp issues is to launch early as most yobbos don't seem to want to get out of bed too early.   Hang in there and don't let them spoil your fun.  Ron   

Good idea, you are right they don't like getting up so early.

2 hours ago, Restyle said:

shame you didn't get much, but ay, you got out.

i agree there's a lot of absolute morons on the water. I went out early Friday morning hoping to escape the idiots, and well i did, but still tinnys with 30hp motors going up the channel on 45+degree angles, 2 speed boats running laps from greys point to I don't know where and back and saw one maritime boat just as i was pulling up the kayak just after 10.

I feel like being on a kayak, launching just about anywhere I seem to miss a lot of the morons and boaters who take their boat out a few times a year. 

Nothing pisses me off more then boats driving past, seeing me and a mate pull up multiple kings, bonito and salmon just to have them do a 180 and drop anchor right besides us, and then not even return the single rat king they caught

There's alot of young kids that flog their parents tinnies and like you said they are at crazy angles. Looks as though they will flip their boats.

46 minutes ago, Tweedfisho said:

There's alot of young kids that flog their parents tinnies and like you said they are at crazy angles. Looks as though they will flip their boats.

there's a whole "community" of it. give tinny bashing a search on youtube...