Port Hacking

Yowie

Headed to Gunnamatta Bay at first light. Pulled out the tailor on pillies, plus another around legal. Very quiet, only a few little reddies, then a salmon nearing 50cm on a handline. 

Motored out side into Bate Bay. Wind from the south out past the bombie, wind from the south-west and north-west at times in Bate 
Bay, windslop from the south and north-west and a little bit from the east. Swell from the south-east. Just a shitty time so decided I was not going to bounce around all day.

I headed to near Jibbon to a sneaky spot for flatties. The spot produces a lot of undersized blue spots, as it did today but the occasional legal one as well, so I pulled up enough for a feed, not big flatties, and released about 3 times that number. Better than no fish at all. Headed home after that.

fish.jpeg.299_files_files.jpg

• Like 10

57 minutes ago, Fab1 said:

You never leave empty handed mate.Great effort.

Thanks Fab, have not heard from you for a while. Water temp in the Hacking is dropping, night temps are dropping, so you may need a hot water bottle for another night session.  🤣  Dave.

19 minutes ago, Yowie said:

Thanks Fab, have not heard from you for a while. Water temp in the Hacking is dropping, night temps are dropping, so you may need a hot water bottle for another night session.  🤣  Dave.

I can imagine the Jatz Crackers would be up around your ears of a night in the hacking at the moment.Can't wait to get out during the day when I finally can.

Your fish are looking a little thin without me feeding them my bait for you to catch.😂

Enjoy reading yours and everyone else's posts mate.Keep it up.

• Thanks 1