Central Coast Spots

robthefisherman

Hey guys I'll be up at Terrigal in a couple of weekends and was wondering if you could recomend a couple of good spots to either soak a bait or throw some plastics.

I had a crack under the rail Bridge at east gosford last week but could only manage baby bream :(

Try the North Channel of Tuggerah Lake at The Entrance for flathead. Use little poddies or any softies that take your fancy.

Flattieman.

Hey Rob mate being a local i doubt you could go past flicking placcys in avoca goon for bream and lizards. Im pretty sure there is canoe hire and yer just work around the bridge island in the middle etc and you should do pretty well. If you want something thats exciting yet relaxing you could catch sum poddies in tuggerah lakes then bucket them over to the entrance beach and you should be in for a pretty good chance of a jew. Brizzy waters is my local and to tell you the truth it is hard to find fish being crystal clear water and the amount of boat traffic but if you put in the hrs up before sunrise light lines leaders etc you should get a feed. If you want any specific spots just pm me and ill tell you sum. Cheers