Newbie Greetings and planning 50th B'Day surprise trip to Oberon for hubby.

Fisherlady

Greetings @Pickles. So happy you reached out. We are actually neighbours. I'm at Londonderry, and I tend to grocery shop at Richmond. We are heading to Oberon for this weekend.

We would surely love to meet up for a chat, and we'd be up for fishing too.  I'll flick you a pm with my number.

Kind regards

FL

• Like 1

Jenn, give me a ring or pm and I’ll lend you some gear (got plenty of rods and reels etc) if you don’t have enough for all the kids. I’ve got perch and bass in my dam - you’re welcome to come around for a practice session this weekend if you want (Sund arvo’s always good).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pickles said:

Jenn, give me a ring or pm and I’ll lend you some gear (got plenty of rods and reels etc) if you don’t have enough for all the kids. I’ve got perch and bass in my dam - you’re welcome to come around for a practice session this weekend if you want (Sund arvo’s always good).

Just spotted this post sorry @Pickles. It is just the two of us heading off to Oberon this weekend. Appreciate the kind offer, and looking forward to catching up as per our messaging. 🙂