Where Has Everyone Gone

Martin

Hi everyone

I know I may be slow on the up take and backward on the obvious, however I have noticed we have new moderators and many of the older/long termors/regulars seem to be quite.

I was busy through most of late November and early December then went on holidays for a month and back this week.

Where is everyone....... still holidaying or do I need to change my deodorant?

Cheers

Martin

Hi everyone

I know I may be slow on the up take and backward on the obvious, however I have noticed we have new moderators and many of the older/long termors/regulars seem to be quite.

I was busy through most of late November and early December then went on holidays for a month and back this week.

Where is everyone....... still holidaying or do I need to change my deodorant?

Cheers

Martin

:1welcomeani: back after holidays Martin. Yes there are some new moderators (hi I am Donna :biggrin2: ). Fishraider is still going strong judging by the amount of posts and rapidly increasing membership (20 - 30 each week steadily). I am continually amazed at the knowledge and expertise our members share, a committed bunch of genuine and friendly fishos. I am sure after the holiday break you will see some of those familiar faces and continue to enjoy the forum activities. Looking forward to reading your posts too :1clap:

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Holidays lol There was a bit of drama here Martin and the mods left the site or were kicked off.... a few members followed them to www.fishraider.com.au

Anyone who thinks the site is still going strong is kidding themselves, sorry but posts are way down. I came back from holidays for a few days and only had one page of unread posts, normally that would have been like 4 or 5 if I didn't look at this site for 3 days.

Holidays lol There was a bit of drama here Martin and the mods left the site or were kicked off.... a few members followed them to www.fishraider.com.au << isnt this fishraider ? :1prop:

I think the site is going great guns mate I love it and I dont think im kidding myself either :biggrin2:

Edited by Sharky