Harbour Kingies

AdamK

Hi all

it's been a while again since I last posted. Hope everyone is well

hit the harbour last Sunday for an early start on squid and kingies. slow start to the squid but by 6am managed enough for a shot at some kings.

slow start to the kings as well until we hit a fav spot. Total tally of 4 kings, 60cm, 62cm, 70cm and a fat beast close to 90cm's. Picked up the 2 larger fish on my 4-8Lb bream gear with 10lb iron braid. top stuff the last 2 fish, managed to get it on video as well

AdamK

post-26-1136987017_thumb.jpg

heyadam k i would love to know in what vicinity did you catch those magnificant kingies as we dont have much luck in the harbour. any little tip would be much appreciated. :1fishing1:

steve & john

thanks

mate, all the usual spots for kingies in summer. most markers are producing fish

thanks Kikila, it's nice to be back.

yes that was me Ivan. I had my 8 yo with me as well that day. It was a mistake chasing those choppers in the swell, geez they were big swells. My son ended up getting sick after we managed a thumber of a squid. used him for 3 baits and got busted on monster kingies. pulled the plug at 9am as the boy started to burley up.

took another 2 virgins out last sunday as well. managed 5 keepers and about 6 throw backs. pulled the hook on several fish on light gear and got busted up on a few bigger fish.

the big ones are out there, just got to get into them

Adamk