Fishraider Merchandise

AlbertW

Hey Raiders,

I was wondering if there are still fishraider merchandise like hats or stickers for sale? I would love to get my hands on some and I've found a post from 2008 but the link is broken and leads to nothing.

Cheers,

Albert

Albert. There may be some stickers left, Donna and a few members did have some.

Hats and other stuff, I have suggested doing hats, key rings, can coolers, and other stuff but my suggestions fell on deaf ears and nothing was done about it.

Maybe some day these things will be available. 

It would add a lot of interest to the site IF merchandise was available from the site.

I still have and wear ( with pride ) both black and white T shirts with the Fishraider logo on them to show people I am a proud member of this great organization.

Frank

Edited by frankS
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, frankS said:

Albert. There may be some stickers left, Donna and a few members did have some.

Hats and other stuff, I have suggested doing hats, key rings, can coolers, and other stuff but my suggestions fell on deaf ears and nothing was done about it.

Maybe some day these things will be available. 

It would add a lot of interest to the site IF merchandise was available from the site.

I still have and wear ( with pride ) both black and white T shirts with the Fishraider logo on them to show people I am a proud member of this great organization.

Frank

We had merchandise for many many years. There were hats, tshirts, measuring mats, beanies and fleecy lined jackets. 
In those days we used the sponsors money  that they gave to advertise here to buy stock. It costed a lot of money and most suppliers would only supply in large lots. 
@frankS your requests never fell on deaf ears. I remember you buying your hat at your first fishraider social 👏
Deckee now owns this site and thanks to them the site still remains. It is run and administered by me. 
I am not able to do anything about merch. Deckee is aware that members would love to have some to buy if there is an opportunity in the future. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

We had merchandise for many many years. There were hats, tshirts, measuring mats, beanies and fleecy lined jackets. 
In those days we used the sponsors money  that they gave to advertise here to buy stock. It costed a lot of money and most suppliers would only supply in large lots. 
@frankS your requests never fell on deaf ears. I remember you buying your hat at your first fishraider social 👏
Deckee now owns this site and thanks to them the site still remains. It is run and administered by me. 
I am not able to do anything about merch. Deckee is aware that members would love to have some to buy if there is an opportunity in the future. 

Ahh no worries ma’am I’ll be waiting for that day to come. :)

• Thanks 1