Kingfish Charters/knowledge needed!!!

Megalodon_Hunter

Hey Raiders!

After yet another somewhat unsuccessful day out on the water, I’m starting to think it’s time to enlist the help of a professional to gain some much needed knowledge.

Have been doing okay on the snapper, and can always rely on a feed of flatties when things go south, however I find myself time and time again being defeated when it comes to targeting Kings!

Was just wondering if anyone could recommend a charter around Sydney area? Otherwise would also be happy to pay someone for a day out on the water on my boat in return for some very valuable knowledge, and hopefully fish!…

Cheers!!

• Like 1

Hey @Megalodon_Hunter Kingies have been around the last few weeks, but very tricky to entice to take a bait or a lure. As the water temp warms up a bit, they should start getting active, but probably not before November. They appear to be feeding on tiny baits - jelly prawns and fry (maybe Yakkas or makerel). If you want some contacts with charter operators, I’m good mates with several in Sydney Harbour - PM me if you want their contact details,( against the rules to share them here as not sponsors of the site). I’m also happy to take you out on my boat, but you’d need to drive and pull the boat - I have a licence, but a few “health” issues due to a few challenges I’ll explain if you get in touch.

blessings,

Pickles

Edited by Pickles
  • Like 3