Weekend Away

Guest the doc

Guest the doc

Only new to this board and would like some advice on a place to stay for a weekend at/or around cottage point.Also if any member could help with some fishing spots around said area.The boat i have is a 4.2 dory open Quinnee with a 25 on it,Any help would be much appreciated also congrats on a good site looking at different pars of it everyone seems friendly and helpfull keep up the good work. REGARDS The Doc

Wlecome to the site doc :1welcomeani:

Unfortunately I can't help with any locations for you as I don't fish the area.

But as you say this is a great site with a top bunch of guys and girls behind it all.

Hope you get as much out of it as I do.

Paul

Only new to this board and would like some advice on a place to stay for a weekend at/or around cottage point.Also if any member could help with some fishing spots around said area.The boat i have is a 4.2 dory open Quinnee with a 25 on it,Any help would be much appreciated also congrats on a good site looking at different pars of it everyone seems friendly and helpfull keep up the good work. REGARDS The Doc

Hi Doc and welcome. I am sure a member or 2 can help you with those questions. Try using our SEARCH facility also (top left of page). On the main page check out the ARTICLES link, the one on Cowan may help. There are many hours of informative reading in there too :thumbup:

Have fun :biggrin2:

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Not sure if there is much accomodation along that stretch of the river , try searching holiday accomodation and you might come across some houses for rent.As for spots, this site has a great article on Cowan which should help you on your way.Broken bay and hawks river are probably a 5 to 7 minute ride so you have plenty of options