Fishing Berowra Waters

luken1

Guest maraudingmado

:1welcomeani: Dukes

You could try Joe Crafts Creek or Calabash Bay. I haven't had a chance to try these spots but were recommended to do so. It's just been a bit busy recently but am aiming to give these places a go in the following weeks. Good luck and will wait for reports to follow :thumbup::thumbup:

:1welcomeani: Dukes

You could try Joe Crafts Creek or Calabash Bay. I haven't had a chance to try these spots but were recommended to do so. It's just been a bit busy recently but am aiming to give these places a go in the following weeks. Good luck and will wait for reports to follow :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks for the welcome and the heads up, what species are best to target?

try fishing, Joe Crafts bay on the falling tide, up at the mouth of the creek on the right hand side.some good jews there after this rain,also try the left side where there is deeper water also good jews Tip:put some beers in the esky as it can be a long wait.

Good luck,Oackie

G'day Dukes. Fished Berowra last Sunday and picked up a few smallish bream on SP's from Joe Crafts Bay, near the big rock wall. As oackie says, Joe Crafts creek a little further up might be the go. Heard of good catches of bream and whiting upstream of the ferry on a rising tide with live bait (worms, nippers) too.

Plenty of oyster leases (or remains of them) in Berowra that could also be worth a go......

Still trying to re-learn this place again, as hadn't fished it for 20 years (since I was a little fella).

Howards link is a beauty. :thumbup: