Overnight canoe camping trip chasing bass

FishingFables

Just back from a solo canoe camping trip chasing bass. The surface action was quiet so I switched to a deep diving lure and managed to pull a few decent fish from the snags.

The real highlight for me was heading out into the wilderness where it is only accessible by canoe, setting up camp under the stars and cooking over a campfire. Food for the soul 🙂

I hope you enjoy the video.

Tight lines.

Jason

• Like 7

Another excellent video of your time in the great outdoors Jason. How I wish that I could still do that sort of outdoor camping/fishing again. Getting old is a privilege and we have to be happy with doing what we can while remembering what we used to be able to do. Your videos have a real quality about them, well done.

bn

• Like 2

4 hours ago, big Neil said:

Another excellent video of your time in the great outdoors Jason. How I wish that I could still do that sort of outdoor camping/fishing again. Getting old is a privilege and we have to be happy with doing what we can while remembering what we used to be able to do. Your videos have a real quality about them, well done.

bn

Thanks Neil - your feedback is always encouraging. And from reading all your reports, you're doing pretty well out there yourself!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, frankS said:

Can't get much better than that ! .

Neil. Never too old to enjoy the outdoors and a bit of roughing it with the elements.

Frank

Thanks Frank. I feel very fortunate to live in a country where those sorts of adventures are on your doorstep.