Heavy Structure Bream

AlbertW

8 minutes ago, Bennyg78 said:

i double dooughnutted at Woy Woy, but was a big field with a cold snap that sent the water temperature down. I am putting a post together to talk about my comp experiences thus far.

Next year isn't far away, Hobie usually release the calendar around October/Nov for the following year, I'd definitely suggest a yak hunter comp in the meantime and they are a great entry to comp fishing and a bit more casual too

I'll probably sign up for yakhunters then, I've got more expertise in flatties anyway 😅

3 hours ago, Bennyg78 said:

i double dooughnutted at Woy Woy, but was a big field with a cold snap that sent the water temperature down. I am putting a post together to talk about my comp experiences thus far.

Next year isn't far away, Hobie usually release the calendar around October/Nov for the following year, I'd definitely suggest a yak hunter comp in the meantime and they are a great entry to comp fishing and a bit more casual too

can't compete in yakhunters either :( since i'm 15 I have to have a guardian with me on the water

1 hour ago, Bennyg78 said:

I’m happy to be that guardian just means you have to hang out with me all day

how do i sign up btw? Can you only sign up once the even shows up on the bottom of the page?

@AlbertW  Just a Tip.

I take 2 rods with me, sometimes 3.

If there not biting on lures I switch to bait.

Never had a problem catching Bream. Cooked Aussie prawns ( shelled ) Size 3 to 4 Sucide hooks. Don't forget the Scent.

Cheers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rebel said:

@AlbertW  Just a Tip.

I take 2 rods with me, sometimes 3.

If there not biting on lures I switch to bait.

Never had a problem catching Bream. Cooked Aussie prawns ( shelled ) Size 3 to 4 Sucide hooks. Don't forget the Scent.

Cheers.

Yeah i had two rids with me but I wanted to chase bream with lures even though it's so easy to get them on bait

• Like 1