Riverstone, Blacktown NSW fishing

JayC

Hi All,

Hope everyone is well and had a great Christmas. I used to go by the forum name Jay88 when it was Fishraider. Had to sought out things in life with family, commitments etc. I have recently moved near the Riverstone, Schofields (Blacktown area) and was wondering if anyone can recommend any fishing spots? Your assistance will be much appreciated. Thank you!

Hi Jay,

Welcome back. Hope you are your loved ones are well. I'm not going to be of much help as I think I've been to Riverstone only once (work visit) in my life. Maybe twice. Having said that you are hitting freshwater territory including bass and carp. The bass are aggressive lure takers and a lot of fun.

Derek

Edited by DerekD
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, JayC said:

Hi All,

Hope everyone is well and had a great Christmas. I used to go by the forum name Jay88 when it was Fishraider. Had to sought out things in life with family, commitments etc. I have recently moved near the Riverstone, Schofields (Blacktown area) and was wondering if anyone can recommend any fishing spots? Your assistance will be much appreciated. Thank you!

Hi Jay this is still fishraider fishing forum. You have the account Jay88 still. 

You have lots of posts in that login. I will merge the two as we only allow one account. 
PM sent

mrsswordie 

South creek , eastern creek ,cattai creek and any others that run into the Hawkesbury or Nepean  have bass and carp in them . Take a look at the Windsor bait and tackle YouTube channel ( not a tackle store anymore) Aaron has a gazzillion videos of fishing the creeks out there and the Hawkesbury Nepean rivers as well .