Fishing Wisdom

NewToFishing

My advice, if you're serious about fishing its a lifetime journey so immerse yourself in fishing and especially your target species, in todays world there is a huge amount of resources but always remember the only true way to learn and improve is to just go fishing ..... and its not only about the fish you catch or don't catch!!  🙂

GOPR4210.thumb.JPG.baef0a93e63734c499a324b781bbf411.JPG

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Fab1 said:

For me it’s just being out there mate having a crack when you can enjoying your family and friends having a laugh.Life flies by and today could be the  last time you see that friend or family member.

If you tried and come home with a feed great, if not it’s not the end of the world and you still have that quality memorable day spent with loved ones to reflect on.

Beautiful mate, yea it's the time spent and memories made, I love going solo also, just peace and quiet with your own thoughts and the night sky, and the excitement upon getting a fish hooked is priceless.

6 hours ago, Hill373737 said:

My advice, if you're serious about fishing its a lifetime journey so immerse yourself in fishing and especially your target species, in todays world there is a huge amount of resources but always remember the only true way to learn and improve is to just go fishing ..... and its not only about the fish you catch or don't catch!!  🙂

GOPR4210.thumb.JPG.baef0a93e63734c499a324b781bbf411.JPG

Agreed mate, at the moment for me it's rock fishing for big game fish, something about it really has an appeal to me, as big fish can be caught from a boat, but landing one from the rocks is another level, not that I have done it yet hahah.. soon hopefully. The scenery is amazing as in your picture, it's a big bonus.

• Like 1