any carp spots near north shore Sydney??

5 hours ago, Breamfisher24 said:

went to manly dam caught noting on sweet corn and just wondering if there are any good spots for carp near the north shore of Sydney👍

Try Manly Dam with earthworms or bread. You may be pleasantly surprised and catch any number of species, including Carp.  Good luck, bn

• Like 1

Also several people have been doing well on carp with bread in Manly dam the last time I went there. Probably because the fish have been conditioned to bread from all the visitors. You will also probably get a few bass too.

As said before, give bread a try at Manly Dam. Plenty of carp and you can get bass too. when i fished there I was at the south end of the dam near the playground,

Edited by 44jeff

I really don't like fishing the northern side of the dam. Difficult access, structure, so on. Most of my fishing is done between the dam wall and the ski ramp. Just watch it around the ski ramp as there is one person in particular that treats it like personal property and tells people off for fishing there as it not allowed according to the signage. Me being me and wanting not to do the wrong thing read the signage from top to bottom three times and I couldn't see it. Went back to person and asked for them to point it out and then they said they would have to get the sign changed. I just wanted a fish and do my best to work around and in with other people using the area.

• Like 3