Fishing This Weekend 25/26

kantong

gday raiders

whos going fishing this week and where?

Im off to Tuggerah or somewhere near there and see what I can rustle up for the fisho reports. I havent fished there before, and just looking at the map, I mite head out to Rocky Point/Tacoma. Anyone fished there before?

Cheers

I might go have another crack around mooney mooney, or near there, for a jewfish! :biggrin2:

Unless something else comes up :1badmood:

But whatever happens im sure i will be wetting a line... even in the clean and healthy harbour of Sydney, if need be. :1fishing1:

And before i start my first day of uni on Monday. Argggh!

Edited by Davy

I might go have another crack around mooney mooney, or near there, for a jewfish! :biggrin2:

Unless something else comes up :1badmood:

But whatever happens im sure i will be wetting a line... even in the clean and healthy harbour of Sydney, if need be. :1fishing1:

And before i start my first day of uni on Monday. Argggh!

u starting uni? where at and what course?

Im at UTS studying IT

I'll be trying to get some kingies in boatny bay on saturday morning!

Say G'day if you see two blokes in a little 3.5m tinny witha 9.9 on the back!

how early do you head out Gibbo?

ive been wanting to go out on the bay with a boat or dingy or anything, but dont have a boat. Im checking out some boat hire places in brigton.

I will, as always, be chasing a beach Jew one one of the Eastern Suburbs beaches. After last weekend's near capture I'm more stoked than ever. Tides are a bit crap though since there isn't going to be a high during the dark hours (although I suppose I could start fishing at midnight and work thru till dawn - nah).

Got a few friends coming up from Canberra to join me however this time, so should be having my own pre-social social. Now I just gotta start planning my bait gathering expeditions.

Anywone know of a consistent Tailor spot in the East at the moment? If not I might have to cruise over to Luna Park and spin me up some - and I suppose there's always the trusty yakka if none of that works.

Good luck to all!

Mondo

how early do you head out Gibbo?

ive been wanting to go out on the bay with a boat or dingy or anything, but dont have a boat. Im checking out some boat hire places in brigton.

G'day mate, i usually head out from the port boatny boat ramp at about 4am, gives us an hour to raise some livey's and get yakkas down before sun up. But i've seen plenty of blokes put over from la parouse, (there's a boat hire joint over there) they seem to get kings, there's some good squiding grounds over there!

If I don't have to go to a birthday party on Friday night, I'll be heading down south to 7 Mile Beach and taking another crack at beach fishing (my most unsuccessful form to date) targeting bream.

Davy, is your avatar a photo of yourself? I swear you look like my older brother when he was younger! :074:

Cheers

Paul

No kidding, im doing tourism adn interantional studies at UTS...which campus r u at?

Cheers

Davy

gday davy -im at the city campus. Mite see you around sometime.

Gibbo - hows the boat ride from La perouse to Botany? ive never been out on a boat by myself before, so a little unsure how I will handle it. I know heading out from Brighton is fairly smooth.

I will be heading out of Port Hacking either tomorrow or saturday turning right and then trolling up and down all morning/ day. Managed a nice bonito yesterday in about 20min till someone got sick and we had to head back in :05: . Hopefully there will be some more of them out there and some kings will join the party.

Good luck to everyone heading out

Cheers

hi guys,Im heading into the bay this saturday with my mate on his new boat so it should be fun..Its the first time he takes it out and its been a while since I've been on the boat and with all this KINGY talk going on,Im hoping to catch a couple.

One thing I've learnt is to never leave my rods on the sand as yesterday I spent alot time cleaning my reels from all the sand inside them.

Also,I've got a mate who said I should try that STIMULATE bait made by ultra bite.So i bought a pack of the suff for $9 and boy did it work a treat.I landed a few bream using this stuff at Lilli pilli today.

i will fish some SPs around botany bay from the shore sat morning.then sat nite go and watch the mighty wests tigers play manly at brooky.thinking of taking the rods and stopping at spit bridge on the way home for a fish.thats if :wife: doesnt have a dummy spit

I will be heading out of Port Hacking either tomorrow or saturday turning right and then trolling up and down all morning/ day. Managed a nice bonito yesterday in about 20min till someone got sick and we had to head back in :05: . Hopefully there will be some more of them out there and some kings will join the party.

Good luck to everyone heading out

Cheers

Plan on launching at Grays Point around 7.00am on Saturday & doing much the same thing . A few circuits of Jibbon then head South.

Geoff