Peoples Favourite Fishing Dvd's

rus_cb

Hi all,

Im interested to know what people favourite fishing videos are. I've only got the berkley sp promo video that came with a box of assorted sp's. Its got Mad Dog Royter (a rather appropriate name for a guy who gets VERY excited about fishing), 1/2 is too salesy but the other 1/2 is very informative.

Hi all,

Im interested to know what people favourite fishing videos are. I've only got the berkley sp promo video that came with a box of assorted sp's. Its got Mad Dog Royter (a rather appropriate name for a guy who gets VERY excited about fishing), 1/2 is too salesy but the other 1/2 is very informative.

:074: does he what.. how funny is it when he catches that flattie. "better get out my saddle and ride it" :074: but yes a very informative DVD

The best one I ever saw ,dont know if it is on dvd as its pretty old :1yikes: Is Calafornian Fishing Trip on one of those large cattle boats catching Wahoo and Giant Yellowfin Tuna and one of the guys gets a screamer "FIN' on and proceeds to get spooled ZZZZZZZZZ So he ties on a whole new out fit to the first one and drops it in the drink and proceeds to fight the Yellowfin on the second rod :thumbup: Its a ripper show and I would be happy if someone could enlighten me of what it is called and where I could get a copy :thumbup:

Cheers Swordfisherman

immersion is my fav not that i really watch alot of them but this dvd is awesome packs of jews around 200 all around twenty kg massive kings snapper sailfish the lot two records broken for spearfishin were obtained whilst the dvd was made it was shot on nth coast nsw in 2003 it just makes me wanna go fishn now..........

You are thinking of, In Deep Colour, it is for sale at Villawood, at Compleat Angler, it is very good, other good ones are Both the LBA's, Wanganella Banks is great, Blues of Ghana, Sea of Dreams Baja there are so many, Going for Gold with Steve Starling.

In Narrabeen, Bohm Bait and Tackle hire videos, they have about 40, i have seen them all and some are fantastic

Thanks very much eel ,I will definately go have a look for it and get my game rod out of the garage and sit in my favourite arm chair and get a few strikes :1prop:

Cheers Swordfisherman

No worries, its a top video you like, its up there with the best of them, he actually puts three rods in the water i think, the Tuna weighs 219lb's and takes like over 2hrs to get in! Great to watch.

Thats the one (i want it now ) :yahoo:

immersion is my fav not that i really watch alot of them but this dvd is awesome packs of jews around 200 all around twenty kg massive kings snapper sailfish the lot two records broken for spearfishin were obtained whilst the dvd was made it was shot on nth coast nsw in 2003 it just makes me wanna go fishn now..........

That is a great dvd, immersion 2 is just as good with some nice cobia taken plus more jews. The footage alone is great!