Whale Beach & Ovens

Dr Bream

Sorry havent fisheed there lately since i got the boat, but just the name brings back some great memories.

Wonder how packed it gets these days, few years ago it was hard to get a good spot if you got there after sun up when the fish were around.

Good luck

Sorry havent fisheed there lately since i got the boat, but just the name brings back some great memories.

Wonder how packed it gets these days, few years ago it was hard to get a good spot if you got there after sun up when the fish were around.

Good luck

Mate i used to fish there around 5 years ago, now have a boat so dont go there too often, my mate went there recently and said it was packed, couldnt fish in comfort.

If you wanna go landbased head down to port kembla breakwall, my mates have been getting heaps of bonito's and rat kings there.

Trip to Sydney this weekend, have not fished these spots in years, anyone done any good lately.

Mainly spinning for surface critters....... :1fishing1:

:1welcomeani: went fishing at the opposite side on monday morning ,just cought a monster bream on salted tailor and one lousy boniton after spin ning for almost one hour .about 10 am got too wavy (3.5m)on a southerly .not very pleasant.but anyway the past two month where pretty good with lots of fish.the blackfish is back or at least i have seen them in good numbers while spearfishing last week.

you never know ,whaly is always good for surprises .i fish there for many years .weekends are mostly crowded towards the beach ,but the point or the hole in the wall are spacy depends on what species you are after...

have funn and catch one for me :Funny-Post: