Long Weekend Fishing Plans

kantong

Gday raiders

Long wkend is upon us, Im looking to travelling up to Apple Tree Bay for a bit of fish. Anyone fished up that area? Ill be land based and just fishing and be trying to find a nice shoreline.

Anyone going on some monster fishing trip over the long weekend chasing marlin or anything like that?

Or even if you are planning to fish with the family, post it up.

All :1welcomeani:

Kevin

Guest madsmc

Haven't really made any concrete plans as yet, but I'm hoping to fit a beach session or two in over the four days, and will probably have a few SP sessions as well in the usual spots.

Happy Easter to all of my fellow Raiders and their families, and hope you all get into some quality fish over the break.

Shane

:1fishing1:

Howdy Raiders,

My Son Andy and I will be hitting the Parra on Friday for a lure session a couple of hours either side of the 8.30am high tide.

Not sure on what we'll get up to just yet but we'll hit the river together somewhere in the mighty tinnie. :thumbup:

I'm really looking forward to it actually - I love fishing with Andy and "listening to him" as he talks the leg of an iron pot!!! :074::074:

Cheers

David.

I am heading to shoalhaven heads Thu, Fri & Sat.

Then heading down Bermagui way Sun, Mon.

Anyone heard how Shoalhaven Heads and Bermagui River have been fishin lately ?

ianoc69 Leaving for my cousins place at Bega on Thursday morning , staying until the 22nd . :thumbup::yahoo:

Plan to fish mainly Bermi but perhaps also Tartha. Will see how it goes.

When at Bermi we launch at the ramp opposite Bridge Motors. Look for a white VX Commodore with B & W plates , GA 026 or a Webster 4.6 , rego , "GALLEON"

Fishing the river , never had much sucess . Are you land based , if so try the northern breakwall , it's OK

Talk to Scottie at Bridge Motors , he is a wealth of information.

If from a boat , there is no bar at Bermi so access to the ocean is rather straight forward

Geoff

Howdy Raiders,

My Son Andy and I will be hitting the Parra on Friday for a lure session a couple of hours either side of the 8.30am high tide.

Not sure on what we'll get up to just yet but we'll hit the river together somewhere in the mighty tinnie. :thumbup:

I'm really looking forward to it actually - I love fishing with Andy and "listening to him" as he talks the leg of an iron pot!!! :074::074:

Cheers

David.

I'm hoping to take the new poly for her maiden voyage on the Parra on Friday.

(Blue & white - you can't miss me)

MIGHT get some fishing in, MIGHT be too busy just driving the thing!!!!????!!!!

I'll have to see if i can find somewhere that my "team fishraider" sticker will stick to on the poly!!!!!

Mottyman - can you give me a heads-up on a good lure-chucking spot????

What are you in & I'll keep my eyes out??

Numbers

All,

Off the Glenbawn for the Bass mate.

Got a cabin on the Esatern Foreshore near the shop and boat ramp fr Easter Monday till Friday.

Any raiders in the area Ive got the Seajay 4.15 with Blue Canopy.

Im always in for a chat and a beer.

Regards

:beersmile::1welcomeani::1fishing1:

Gday raiders

Long wkend is upon us, Im looking to travelling up to Apple Tree Bay for a bit of fish. Anyone fished up that area? Ill be land based and just fishing and be trying to find a nice shoreline.

Anyone going on some monster fishing trip over the long weekend chasing marlin or anything like that?

Or even if you are planning to fish with the family, post it up.

All :1welcomeani:

Kevin

G'day Kev,

I'm heading up on Saturday and Sunday for a fish. Will mostly be up in the Ku-ring-gai Chase NP too, fishing Illawong Point and surrounds. PM me if you wanna catch up for a fish.

Cheers,

Ash

I'm hoping to take the new poly for her maiden voyage on the Parra on Friday.

(Blue & white - you can't miss me)

MIGHT get some fishing in, MIGHT be too busy just driving the thing!!!!????!!!!

I'll have to see if i can find somewhere that my "team fishraider" sticker will stick to on the poly!!!!!

Mottyman - can you give me a heads-up on a good lure-chucking spot????

What are you in & I'll keep my eyes out??

Numbers

Hi Numbers,

Hen and Chicken Bay is a pretty good spot just about anywhere around moored boats and close to shore at high tide, poke around and I'm sure you'll find something. I'll be in Hen and Chicken at some stage mid morning I'd say.

WHERE DID YOU GET TEAM FISHRAIDER STICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT SOME!!!! :1yikes::1yikes:

I'm in a white tinnie with a 25 Tohatsu on the back. Pic below, the stickers on my boat hide the dings and scratches from oysters and pilons!! :074: As you can see, I need to update some stickers on my boat.

post-237-1144752609_thumb.jpeg

If I see ya I'll be over to say G'day.

Cheers

David.

Hi Numbers,

Hen and Chicken Bay is a pretty good spot just about anywhere around moored boats and close to shore at high tide, poke around and I'm sure you'll find something. I'll be in Hen and Chicken at some stage mid morning I'd say.

WHERE DID YOU GET TEAM FISHRAIDER STICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT SOME!!!! :1yikes::1yikes:

I'm in a white tinnie with a 25 Tohatsu on the back. Pic below, the stickers on my boat hide the dings and scratches from oysters and pilons!! :074: As you can see, I need to update some stickers on my boat.

post-237-1144752609_thumb.jpeg

If I see ya I'll be over to say G'day.

Cheers

David.

I think from memeory i got 'em from Boppa.

I think i have about four (of varying usefullness).

I'll make sure i have 'em with me.

numbers41a.jpg

Cheers

Numbers

I think from memeory i got 'em from Boppa.

I think i have about four (of varying usefullness).

I'll make sure i have 'em with me.

numbers41a.jpg

Cheers

Numbers

Unreal, thanks mate....

I LOVE your Poly - especially the side console set up - it just looks great. :thumbup:

Andy and I will have our eyes peeled for you in our travels on Friday.

Hope to see ya.

Cheers

David.

G'day Kev,

I'm heading up on Saturday and Sunday for a fish. Will mostly be up in the Ku-ring-gai Chase NP too, fishing Illawong Point and surrounds. PM me if you wanna catch up for a fish.

Cheers,

Ash

PM-ed.

cheers!

Goin to the farm at Coolabah to do some piggin and fishin, :thumbup:

we got Golden perch in one dam and Murray cod in another(so

the previus owners told me)I've yet to see a cod though as the

Spangled perch that r in there with em attack every bait or lure

intended for the cod.Might give the Bogan river just up the rd

some attention also.I hope the carp stay away :thumbdown:

Good luck all and a safe easter

:1fishing1: penguin

Think i'm gonna leave the boat in the driveway this weekend and Go flick some plastics at flatties in the harbour. Hey numbers i must agree with david, nice poly mate, looks awsome. good luck raiders :thumbup: