The Smartest Raider

mrsswordfisherman

Guest maraudingmado

I took the test and you have to be very quick on some. I got 122. I guestimated at 110 so I don't mind.

guys,

a sixteen year old got 120 lift your game :tease:

i hate the timer to especially with the pics they go in about 3 seconds. I got the fishing one!!!

is there a non pommy version???

my brother kills these things he did a US one and got 142 in it!! bloody dux of the school and doin law degree now i have to follow that path !!! hopefully i wont have to buy a boat ill jest get him to like fishing and organise a trip each week on his future boat!! hes not earning much now though hes pinching my money..

cheers pk

Edited by pk-fishn

dont worry mate im not getting a big head. my real results will come a the end of this year(11) when i get my results for accelerated mathematics!! and then next year for the rest of my HSC courses andthat distraction fishing will be scarce then :1prop::1prop:

Yeh right!!! :tease:

cheers pk

Good luck with your studies. Knock 'em dead!!! :thumbup:

thanks mate,

i am banking on doin well in accel maths it to lift the load for next year so wont have to do my hsc for mathematics and can concentrate on the other subjects which i am pretty solid in. bit of study and a bit of fishing to relax hopefully its the right formula.

cheers pk

Edited by pk-fishn

estimated 120 got 117

not bad

Not bad boys. The average IQ is 100, 59% of the population have IQ'S between 89 - 111 and 80% between 80 and 120.

Our eminent math or physics professors would have IQ's of 150 to 200.

If you get 132 + you may join Mensa

http://www.mensa.org.uk/index.html

Anyone gonna join ?? :yahoo:

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

It gave me a score of 104.

I have to say I found some of it impossible to do and had to guess the answers in parts. I thought I was doing heaps worse than 104 and was getting really frustrated and pissed off with it thinking I'm going to score about 40!!!!

I found the whole thing quite challenging and had to try really hard to answer the questions.

It's the one and only IQ test I've ever done (like ever!!) and I hope I never have to do one for a job interview or anything important :wacko:

I'll stick to fishing I think.... :tease:

Cheers

David.

Some of those picture sequence questions really stretch your mind. I have a real head ache now.

Anyway I scored 122, I'll take that. I have done quite a few IQ tests over the years and results vary my worst was 97 my best was 145, so there is a huge range that can occur.

By the way the score of 145 was done when I was in high school and was helped with a few lucky guesses.

Cheers

Trev

Some of those picture sequence questions really stretch your mind. I have a real head ache now.

Anyway I scored 122, I'll take that. I have done quite a few IQ tests over the years and results vary my worst was 97 my best was 145, so there is a huge range that can occur.

By the way the score of 145 was done when I was in high school and was helped with a few lucky guesses.

Cheers

Trev

Wow we do have some clever raiders and I know who to call on when I need a table for a trivia night :biggrin2:

Cheers mrsswordfisherman