Jew Session

netic

Hey all,

Well went out tonight to see if i could get me some more Jews after hearing my mate was out and about.

Hit the water about six and Had trouble getting any live bait, went everywhere and no yakkas were to be found.

Then pulled up at cliffo to see if we could get some squid or yakkas there.

As we got onto the wharf noticed some fresh squid ink, As i wandered around chatting to the fisho's on the wharf i saw the 2 squid that were caught, they were massive. The fisho who caught them looked at me and said "are u a raider?"...I said yes (he regonised me from my Jew pic) and then we proceeded to have a chat about my jew night on Thursday saying he had a great laugh over it.

Then i informed him about my live bait troubles, He then told me i could have the squid heads on his 2 massive squid, Great Bloke. First time i had met a raider in the water and it was great chatting to him and i really appreciate him giving me the squid heads, unfortunately i cannot remember what his nick is as i didnt hear it clearly.

But mate i know you will be reading this...Thanks alot

Anyway, Armed with my squid heads decided to go and find the JewKnob...(new name for my secretive mate). Met up with my mates at the wedding cakes who had seen him earlier and were very happy to take me straight there.

As soon as i got there Jewknob was really pissed, went right next to him and he had 2 jews in his boat (son of a b...tch...always seems to get them) But they wernt overly large...around 6-8 kgs.

Threw my anchor down and launched the squid heads in.....

Unfortunately didnt get anything all night, Jewknob got another one when i was there but he was using live yakkas and Tailor for bait which i didnt have any of either.... now i reckon this spot is even better then the other spot...

Now we had a bit of bitching about my last "secret spot post" but i am going to reveal this spot also... In my last post i said i beleived that if you help people they will help you back. I didnt have to wait too long...The raider at Cliffo gave me those squid heads, if i was a little bitch boy like Jewknob i am sure he wouldnt have helped me out. MOral of the storie is " Be kind, Be helpful and people will be kind and helpful back".

Here is the details on the spot, Now i believe that this spot will be the Sydney juno, actually reminds of Juno in some ways. Now this spot may already be known, but if it isnt here it is.

Look for the drop off....fgoes from around 8 metres to around 18 metres...see pic for details

Good luck all and let me know how you go

Edited by netic

Netic, enjoying your posts very much mate :074:

its funny how you still call this bloke your 'mate' :074:

i agree with you about being helpful to fellow fishos as we all really appreciate it!

ive caught small jewies (3-4kgs) from the shore there and there are actually a couple of drop offs in that area. Maybe we should have a mini Raider social there one night this week?

those livies can be a bitch to track down, give Abbotsford wharf a go next time as its close to the spot and normally has heaps of yakkas as well as squid. Let us know if your heading out, i know another Raider wholl be in for sure.

Nice reports of late Netic! :biggrin2:

The 'secret' spot stuff in the Harbour makes me laugh. I know both the spots you have mentioned, & how many people have caught Jew there in the 200 odd years before now.

I don't think there are too many secret spots left. The only secret is when & how to fish them!

Well done on that nice fish the other night.

Cheers,

Grant.

Nice reports of late Netic! :biggrin2:

The 'secret' spot stuff in the Harbour makes me laugh. I know both the spots you have mentioned, & how many people have caught Jew there in the 200 odd years before now.

I don't think there are too many secret spots left. The only secret is when & how to fish them!

Well done on that nice fish the other night.

Cheers,

Grant.

:dito:

Flattieman.

Netic, enjoying your posts very much mate :074:

its funny how you still call this bloke your 'mate' :074:

i agree with you about being helpful to fellow fishos as we all really appreciate it!

ive caught small jewies (3-4kgs) from the shore there and there are actually a couple of drop offs in that area. Maybe we should have a mini Raider social there one night this week?

those livies can be a bitch to track down, give Abbotsford wharf a go next time as its close to the spot and normally has heaps of yakkas as well as squid. Let us know if your heading out, i know another Raider wholl be in for sure.

Mate unfortunately 2 trips in a week is enough night fishing for me,,,froze my ass off yesterday.....the only fishing excitement i will be seeing over the next few months is the reports i read here.

Definately dont have the patients to be a jew fisho, although they are a great fish to catch.

In regards to my so called "mate" (jewknob) if i look back i am happy he is so secretive, i have had a ball tormented his life, he is probably having nightmares about me and now he has to stand on guard everytime he is fishing. He actually isnt a close mate but used to be.....having been good friends for around 5 years with him...mainly because he is a knob and acts the way he does.....

Anyway i gotta go and wash the boat after last night....good luck all

hahaha good stuff netic,

try around rose bay wharf for the squid

CFD

I did mate, for around an Hour, nothing at all....and i was armed with the best selection of Yozuri's and Yamashitas

Edited by netic

What goes around does come around.Netic what you are doing is being the knob.

And for all the other people the main reason you think it's cool what netic has done

is because it saves you the hard work the jew man has done.If i went about my own business

and put in the hard work to find the good fishing spots and a bloke like netic started telling every one

all the hard earned spots I had put alot of time in to find just to be nasty to me he would be getting more

than just what comes around.I'm sure every one's happy to be told of someone else's top spots but I'm sure most wouldn't like there top secret spot blabbed to the whole world.

And to call this bloke a knob because he has put in the hard yard and minded his own business.This bloke hasn't be nasty to any one.

Shame on you all.

And for all the other people the main reason you think it's cool what netic has done

is because it saves you the hard work the jew man has done.If i went about my own business

and put in the hard work to find the good fishing spots and a bloke like netic started telling every one

all the hard earned spots I had put alot of time in to find just to be nasty to me he would be getting more

than just what comes around.I'm sure every one's happy to be told of someone else's top spots but I'm sure most wouldn't like there top secret spot blabbed to the whole world.

And to call this bloke a knob because he has put in the hard yard and minded his own business.This bloke hasn't be nasty to any one.

Shame on you all.

Shut up idiot.

The only reason i have caught jew is because of good people like netic telling me where to fish for them. and i'll continue the tradition.

Edited by Gibbofisho

I'm thinking that Nick 3 doesn't actually read Fishraider very often - after all this is his first post and he's used the opportunity to have a spray at everyone else on this forum.

In any event the comments are baseless and completely hypocritical. Jewknob didn't put in 'hard yards' to 'find' this Sydney harbour spot - someone told him where it was, just like 99% of the 'secret' spots out there.

Netic is now telling us.

Get over it.

Shame on you all.

:1welcomeani: ??? What a first post. Do you read the posts and not contribute until today? What a valuable contributor!

Shame on you all.

Hey dude your a new member and with 1 post only.That post is to defend the knob that netic is talking about .

ARE YOU THE SECRET KNOB? :ranting2:

it's hard work reading the forums :074:

nick i dont want to be combative but if you have ever fished a spot that someone told you about chances are they were told by someone and they considered it a secret spot.

if you have ever fished new waters and pulled up somewhere that other boats are, you are fishing in someones secret spot.

anywhere you have caught a fish someone thinks it is their secret spot.

it's only a secret because they didnt know about it before and have the misguided opinion that because noone was fishing there when they were that they were the first to find it. in over 200 years that people have settled here (and 000's of years before that) i'm sure every inch has been fished so maybe we should all sell our gear and take up lawn bowls.

i have to agree with nick here if you soley base your fishing on information you receive from other people or forums that is pathetic, and to call this guy jew knob is rediculous so what does that make you netic the jewknobfollower.

fare suck of the tomatoe sauce bottle

It's a matter of choice. Personally I'd rather learn how places are fishing in general and learn techniques from others, and I don't like crowds, so I tend to try and find places to fish on my own initiative. I am never adverse to advice however.

If someone wants to post locations on the site then they should be able to without being insulted in a newcomers first post.

newcomer or addicted know difference still members. i read this forum everynight have been for at least two years and have seen it transform to one of the best forums in australia. yet i ve only posted 30 odd post. does that make me a non worthy member with restrictions on what im alowwed to say.

I'm sure your right outnumbered.But the feeling I got from netic was,I will stuff this bloke up by telling

everyone this spot so next time it might be crowded for him.That is being plain nasty to this bloke.It's

that I don't like.Yes I do know plenty of so called hot spots but I hate crowds so I have gone out of my way to

find my own spots that don't seem to attract anyone else.Believe me I don't think I'm the only to every fish

there.

I'm sure your right outnumbered.But the feeling I got from netic was,I will stuff this bloke up by telling

everyone this spot so next time it might be crowded for him.That is being plain nasty to this bloke.It's

that I don't like.Yes I do know plenty of so called hot spots but I hate crowds so I have gone out of my way to

find my own spots that don't seem to attract anyone else.Believe me I don't think I'm the only to every fish

there.

Hey Nick,

First of all mate you have the right to your opinion, thats what healthy and fun debate is all about. But you dont know this guy, he asks me where to get kings and i tell him, he asks me where to get squid and i tell him. I ask him where to get jews, he keeps it too himself.

Then he goes around saying that i take his King spots, he is a very selfish fisher, i always help people if i can.

Me lazy, i put nothing but work into fishing when i started, countless hours searching for weed beds for squid and chasing squid, it took me 20 trips to get me my first king.

I dont know jack about jews and i am happy to admit it, and they are people here who dont know jack too but would love to get one, Thats why i am telling people where he goes, so people who dont know jack can experience their fight, just as i have.

Mate if you wanna be bitter its your right but i will continue helping people and if jewknob continues being the KNOB i know he is i will continue revealing his spots.

I dont know if you read my previous report which has been closed, if you havent have a read of it, you will see the jewknob bullshitted just so i wouldnt anchor next to him, thats why i am telling everyone

Edited by netic

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh the TOMTOMS are beating and the natives are getting restless

Settle down boyzzzzzz and dont go slanging off at each other

This forum is for sharing info and share we will :thumbup:

Dont let this get out of hand

If you wanna post spots ,post em

If you dont ,so be it

Cheers Swordfisherman

Guest Jewel

What goes around definately comes around folks.

It may be my interpretation of the initial post, but I did read it as an act performed out of spite rather than for the benifit of our members.

As for newcomer not being able to voice an opinion............. WTF?

We all started here with 0 posts, if you are not being abusive or rude speak your mind.

Welcome aboard Nick3

What goes around definately comes around folks.

It may be my interpretation of the initial post, but I did read it as an act performed out of spite rather than for the benifit of our members.

As for newcomer not being able to voice an opinion............. WTF?

We all started here with 0 posts, if you are not being abusive or rude speak your mind.

Welcome aboard Nick3

Although there was an element of spite involved i have always tried to be as honest as possible in relation to where i get my fish, and have always posted my trips here since becoming a member and hopefully helped some raiders in the process. From the last 2 jew reports i have posted i can see that there are a small minority who seem to like protecting spots. But as stated by you we are all free to speak our minds.

and most of the members agreed, jewknob did deserve it.

Nick, no worries mate, welcome to the site