This Weekend

Guest crow

Guest crow

OK i know its only Thursday, but after struggling at work after the waste of time fight last night, i may as well put the only engry left into something worthwhile

So whats happening this weekend???

I will be heading out to west reef etc on saturday, so if any raiders are out give me a holla on the radio - just call me crow thats fine - if not my rego is KC9N

Then it will be home for some sleep, then watch the swannies kik the bulldogs!

Friday off for a fish with Rohit and Sunday fish the Aus bream Social with outdoor dan

Might we doing a bit of sweet water fishing during next week :1yikes:

Cheers Swordfisherman

Friday off for a fish with Rohit and Sunday fish the Aus bream Social with outdoor dan

Might we doing a bit of sweet water fishing during next week :1yikes:

Cheers Swordfisherman

Weekend there is no fishing but i am going to chase some dollies tomorrow

Guest fishrunner

Heading out Sat to have a fish out of the harbour with Jewel.

Sunday is still up in the air due to the :wife: wants to go to the home show, but hopefully will fall into place for a 1/2 day fish somewhere on the water :biggrin2:

cheers

Guest wayneo

hi all

i should have the boat packed and ready to go first thing fri morning but as im a rooftiler and that crappy weather we had mon and tues its put me out of wack for fishing so im working fri its the first fri ive worked for about 2 months as i always go thurs night or fri morning.i might head out late fri arvo if not early sat not to sure.lets hope fingers crossed i can manage another nice jew.

cheers all and hope everyone gets some good fish

wayneo

Got the bug a week or so back to clean out the garage. Found a lot of fishing gear , some worth keeping , some not.

With more space will be fitting shelves for the fishing gear

The :wife: has been at me for ages to remove bait , berly & freezer bricks from the kitchen freezer.

With the additional space in the garage a trip down to the local store to buy a small freezer

Just for me!! :yahoo::thumbup:

Geoff

Haha, i'm on the same duties Geoff, however got my fridge a couple of weeks ago.

:wife: she's happy now, schnitzles in the freezer no longer come out smelling like pilchards. And i'm happy too cause i was sick grabbin the schitzel instead of the skirt stake :-)

Hopefully i can get out on Sunday for quick fish, only a few scenarios will stop this. :1badmood::wife::beersmile:

Enjoy you weekend all, look forward to some reports.

Edited by Beach Fisho

Guest Aron

Got the bug a week or so back to clean out the garage. Found a lot of fishing gear , some worth keeping , some not.

With more space will be fitting shelves for the fishing gear

The :wife: has been at me for ages to remove bait , berly & freezer bricks from the kitchen freezer.

With the additional space in the garage a trip down to the local store to buy a small freezer

Just for me!! :yahoo::thumbup:

Geoff

Did exactly that last weekend - difference is i brought a fridge freezer 370litre off ebay for $221.50 - works great and now have plenty of room for bait/beer :beersmile:

Sunday (weather permitting) heading the the Hawksbury with the family

Tight lines all :1fishing1:

i am land based as my boat goes in on monday to have its cracked fuel tank replaced. Imagine building a boat where the fuel tank is fitted before the deck goes on and it is larger than the hole they give you to get it ot of? Pure Signature madness and a $2000 exercise i am told.

Guest madsmc

Stockton Breakwall early to throw some plastics for jew on the run out. Heading up river later in the morning to the flathead stretch to see if I can out do my harbour PB.

Have a good one all.

Shane

:1fishing1:

Guest crow

Well i am sitting here typing this aat 7.35am saturday - obvioulsy i didnt get out :1badmood:

Had one bloke ring up sick firts thing friday am :05: & the other one ring me late friday arvo to say he couldnt make it :mad3::1badmood::mad3:

& it looks a bit ugly for sunday???????