N00b To Fishraider

Shaun

Hey guys ,

Im a n00b to fishraider and this is my first post , ive done quite some reading through the forum though and i like what i see , thats why i have joined :thumbup:

I am Sydney based out the Campbelltown way , currently own a 70s model boat , Fibreglass, Nautiglass runabout , 4.5m , 85hp Suzuki.

Looking to upgrade at the moment or VERY near future as this is my first boat owned for about 5yrs nows.

Do most of my fishing in the georges and botany bay , hopefully i can now get a bit better insight into sum of the hotter tips , techs and spots.

Well thats my rant/introduction for now.

REgards Sunkist

Hey guys ,

Im a n00b to fishraider and this is my first post , ive done quite some reading through the forum though and i like what i see , thats why i have joined :thumbup:

I am Sydney based out the Campbelltown way , currently own a 70s model boat , Fibreglass, Nautiglass runabout , 4.5m , 85hp Suzuki.

Looking to upgrade at the moment or VERY near future as this is my first boat owned for about 5yrs nows.

Do most of my fishing in the georges and botany bay , hopefully i can now get a bit better insight into sum of the hotter tips , techs and spots.

Well thats my rant/introduction for now.

REgards Sunkist

:1welcomeani: to the site, Sunkist. You made a good, informed decision.

Flattieman.

Guest Dont Shoot Da Chinamen

:1welcomeani:

hello noob!!!

i am an alcaholic

and my name is... dont shoot da chinamen, i enjoy :1fishing1: and :fisher::action-smiley-073::1boff::bleh::chair:

and i fish mostly botany and hawkesbury too

nice to meet you and home to see ya on the waters... ie: 2morrow at botany (cause i ma gona be there) :biggrin2:

:1welcomeani: mate, theres a fair few people from the Campbelltown area on here :1fishing1:

You being another i take it , and judging by your user name and my memory serves me correctly your a Rotary fan from Glen Alpine???

Ahh yeh i remember the car :thumbup: You still got it?

:( Nope , been through a couple of owners now , all on ausroatry , first to qld wore the plates YNV8S , then syd to issac (aka WANKEL) and now fabe (aka ETABT-1)

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome aboard if your welcome is as cordial as mine was you will love it here!

:1welcomeani: female fisher!!!

:074::074::074:

Dont make me put the missus blackfish pics on here( if she will let me)..lol she is a gun..lol so enuff about female fishers..lmao