F#*king Low Life Stole My Car

Fishlessmick

Went For a bass fish this morning at a little dam at morisset, arrived at around 0600 hrs fished to around 0800 hrs when it started to rain so i decided to leave only to find some F#*KING PR #*K had stolen my car :angry::angry: so if any of you Coasties see a light green rav 4 (MAC 65D) in your travels could you please pm me.

cheers

Mick

Edited by Fishlessmick

That just stinks Mick.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Bass fishing takes us to some remote little locations at strange times now and then and I can relate to your story.

While I didn't lose mine, it got broken into while I was Bass Fishing along the Nepean after dark.

These low lifes are everywhere and it's such a shame you can't leave your car parked without risk of it getting vandalised or worse.

Again, sorry to hear about that and hope you get it back unscathed.

Cheers,

David.

Well mine was broken into last night in my "secure" car park in my appratment block in canberra - now all the locks are buggered. Two weeks ago they smashed my drivers window in the work carpark.

F'ing annoying esp when i hve no valuables in my car and i leave the glovebox and centre console open with nothing in it!

Sorry bout your car dude. By the time i get this fixed and the window i could have bought my car over again - its oly worth 500 beans

No good at all Mick....

There are some little low lifes out there...

I will keep an eye out for it...

My Mum's car was knocked off a while ago. She left the keys in it while she stood across the road (in full sight of the car) and talked to here sister...

She heard the car start and turned to see it tearing off up the street.... They are game little Sh*#@.... It turned up a couple of days later in the car park at Toukley Bowlo.. She losy her phone, handbag, etc but at least she got the car back..

Probably not important but did you get any fish??

Least you got to go fishing...i was just late for work and now have to stay late lol!

Man i wonder if these unsavoury characters have ever had their car stolen or broken into - makes you feel like turd

Sorry to hear it.

What bastards :mad3:

My Car was broken into in my security car park with video cameras... showed the police and they still did nothing :1badmood:

Makes you want to do some damage to the punks that did it!! :gun_bandana::bash::chair:

Hope you're insured.

I reckon you should do a steak out.. take someone with a half decent car down there, park it in the same spot at the same time.. sit hide and wait for the gutlless %%%%% to come and knock it off and then teach the %%%%% a lesson!!! bloody waste of oxygen unsavoury characters like that are....shits me up the wall..i hope you get your car back in good nick.

Arsholes... On the plus side its more than likely your insurance payout is worth more than the car knowing what they are worth on the open wholesale market at the moment. Probably better not to get it back.

May have done you a favour ! Gotta look on the plus side mate