Outboard Service Around Blacktown

Guest Dont Shoot Da Chinamen

they fellow fisho's

I need to get my merc 25hp sea pro serviced cause the :ranting2: is giving me the :mad3:

I am new to boating so... wanting to know some service places around blacktown that does good services for reasonable prices

Hi Mate,

I used tolive in Blactown about 3 yrs ago and I used to get my 150 V6 Merc serviced at Independent Outboard Services, you can find their number in the yellowpages.

They did a great job and the price wasn't to bad either, they have a pretty good reputation as well, I am pretty sure other fishraiders use them as well.

I must add I am not affiliated with them whatsoever, just used their services previously. I no longer use them as I live in Dee Why.

Thanks

Peahead.

:dito::dito:

I get my Tohatsu 25b serviced at I.O and my mate Geoff bought his 4.6 Webster TwinFisher there and also get's it serviced there as well.

They are really great and know what they're on about. They also used to be Tohatsu dealers so know alot about my engine.

High recommended.

Cheers,

Hiya China,

Yep i would recommend Independent outboards too, Brother in law had a problem with his 70 Evinrude went to 3 places all couldnt fix it, or claimed they did until about 2 weeks later it packed it in.

Joes the man to see in the Blacktown area fair and good advice too

ok!

independant out boards it is!

:biggrin2:

my outboard is going to cost me about $350 for a full service, tune up and have the carbi re-done :ranting2:

anyone would like to throw some money my way?? :074:

see you lads on the waters!

just look for "chinamen" writen on the boat and if you don't see me... that is because i cannot afford the juice from the service! :074:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use a bloke called "Roys Mobile Marine". He will come to your place to do it, is honest, fairly priced and does not try and change/fix things that dont really need it. He always seems pretty busy too, which i suppose indicates he is in demand.