Big Jew

Guest wayneo

Guest wayneo

hi there raiders

im real sorry for posting this report as i have wanted to for months but only didnt coz pic was to big and i tried to downsize it and it was still to big so a big thanks to ken A for doing for me.

anyway new years eve i was in bed by 10pm as i was going out early the next day.my mate was going to come with me but pulled out early morning so i went on my own.if you can remember it was very very hot that day and also alot of bushfires up the hawkesbury then to.

anyway i was sitting in my boat alone and decided to call my mate glenny as you all know he gets some big jews and he decided to jump in his car and meet me at the ramp.i had already caught a heap of bait so we went out to chase a biggen.and at about 8pm my mate phoned me saying he heard that there was going to be big storm up coast by 10pm that night butthat didnt stop us crazy buggers.high tide was att 11 pm and at about 10pm we got the biggest storm and the river was really really rough and we had no option other to pull up anchor and go in and we were very lucky to get anchor up without falling in.we drove back to parsley bay ramp and for a 10 min drive it took us an hour the rain, wind and swell was huge.

tied up to pontoon cooked some hot dogs and hamburgers and went to sleep.we woke up with nice flat conditions early went out and chased some more fresh bait and then hit our spot.

when we got there it was like a car park and my mate rob was in his boat just off my gps mark and i got in beside him and out went a heap of fresh baits.

right on the top of the tide glennys rod went zzzzzzzzzzzzz and everyones eyes were on us and glenny got this huge fish next to the boat and i gaffed gim and in he came.we didnt weigh this fish as we didnt have our scales on us but would say about 35kg.glenny had to home that night so i dropped him off at the ramp and went out on my own.another mate of mine that night pulled up beside and anchored right beside me and jumped in my boat and we fished together and wouldnt you believe it his rod was screaming his head off but un fortuanatly he didnt have his drag set right and this was another big jew but we lost him.

anyway i just wanted to share this fish with you guys so enjoy

cheers wayneo

post-1729-1151984666_thumb.jpg

Guest wayneo

nice bloody fish mate, well done....wayneo produces again

yeah this was the wayneo and glenny show

actually it was glenny who helped me get these big jews i was getting heaps of 5kg fish and he just showed me a few little pointers and bang i was into the biggens

cheers fellas

Guest maraudingmado

Same name different result. I get the BIG O :mad3::mad3:

Top stuff WayneO and Glenny. Good to see persistence and knowledge paying off big time. :thumbup::thumbup: