With 7 Wks B4 The Semis

Guest Mulloway Mayhem

Guest madsmc

The Mighty Dogs. :thumbup:

I was crook with a chest infection when the Dogs got up over the Roosters in 04, so I couldn't even get on the :beersmile: in celebration.

Hopefully they can get up there this year, and this time the brews will be flowing. :yahoo:

Shane

:1fishing1:

Hey mate, like you i am a massive tigers fan, have been al my life, but i think it is going to be very difficult for us to make the semi's this year, even after yesterdays performance.

Storm and eels are looking beter and better each week, they are going to be hard to stop

Understand what your saying Netic but after last year im never going to write of the tigers again. Ive been a tiger all my life to but if they were to fail i would be cheering on those bloody suffering eels to finally achieve something

go the mighty tigers

• 1 month later...

Top Eight

Bulldogs

Storm

Broncos

Dragons

Sharks

Manly

cowboys

canberra

Broncos - Dragons Grand final with the Broncos winning

:bump0ee:

I should have put money on it!

:bump0ee:

I should have put money on it!

but the cowboys and sharks never made the 8 :tease:

this on the other hand would have been a good bet 2 months ago

KINGvirgin July 22nd

My eccentric ways are hoping for a Broncos v Storm final, just to see how SYdneysiders react to a non NSW final, i mean i take great pleasure in watching Non -Victorian teams slug it out in a AFL grand final and seeing those vics all

:Funny-Post: i hope you put some money on that ian

Guest danielinbyron

Brisbane has never lost a grand final...in 7...Nor has the storm i don't think but they've only been in one in there 2nd year as a club..I think the difference might be the coaches Bennet is a genius.. But man the storm are an amazing bunch of athletes.. They have slowing the play down in defence on a fine line... I hope the storm take it out. It will be an amazing grand final . I may even watch it lol :yahoo: