With 7 Wks B4 The Semis

Guest Mulloway Mayhem

Guest Mulloway Mayhem

hey raiders just wandering who is everybody putting their money on this year to win the nrl grandfinal

im not a gambling man,but im a die hard dogs fan and i think we are warming up to something special

what about you guys who do reckon will hold up the trophy this year

cheers wayneo

reckon the dogs are shaping up for a good season,

Parra if in the semi's could make an impact

Storm will win if they canb keep there form up

Shame about Benji and my tigers, if he was there i reckon we would be a genuine contendor

Top Eight

Bulldogs

Storm

Broncos

Dragons

Sharks

Manly

cowboys

canberra

Broncos - Dragons Grand final with the Broncos winning

Would love to see the Panthers there again but somehow I don't think that will happen.

I think the Storm may take it out.

Regards

Paul.

Guest Big-Banana

Parra are still long odds, but if they somehow make it and continue the roll I can see us giving the competition a shake. Just gotta keep on winning. We have a pretty tough draw. Gotta beat those pussy cats on Sunday first!

dragons seem to be favourites every year as well as have half the nsw and australian team too.... they're travelling ok but they won't win the comp. My money is on the dogs..... hopefully the tigers will do it again, but we haven't come close to last year yet.

My eccentric ways are hoping for a Broncos v Storm final, just to see how SYdneysiders react to a non NSW final, i mean i take great pleasure in watching Non -Victorian teams slug it out in a AFL grand final and seeing those vics all :1badmood: ,

But then being an honest broncos fan i know they cant beat the storm, in fact i'll be blowed if they win a finals game fullstop!

Im thinking maybe a Storm V Bulldogs final , but with the beauty of league...... anything is possible!

My only wish is that the referee's lift their game ! :1prop:

love to see the mighty EELS finally break the drought, after putting up with "chokers" tag for the last 10 years under Smithy. It might be a positive being underdogs & having no pressure with other more fancied teams like Dragons, Dogs & Storm taking all the focus of the press.

won't hold my breath waiting for the eels though ........ have been waiting 20 years since the last premiership & have learnt my lesson about getting my hopes up & "pub talking it" over the last 5 years. :mad3:

if having a bet ....... I'd invest in the Dogs.

Dougie.

G`day Fellas ,

Well as a One eyed dragon supporter , I knew today was going to be the yard stick for Our grand final hopes .

I`m Sad to say , I can`t possibly see us staying in the top 4 on that effort let alone winning .

And I`m also becomming tired of the constant form reversals year after year , plus the constant turnover of players leaving one club for another .

Could never immagine Bobby Fulton Or Johnny Satler Playing for St George or Cronulla , ( verry Sad ).

For me , the salary cap has stuffed the game , not to mention the ongoing changes they keep making to the rules .

I just can`t get used to the idea of the 13 Jumper at LOCK ....Jeezus I hate that!.

So I have been watching AFL of Late , but that too holds the greatest frustration of all , The mandatory Comercial break , even before the ball has cleared the posts .

So , This only leaves Soccer and the Rah Rahs , but with the Rah rahs being the easybeats these days ( NZ leads ( 22 to 5 ) I think someone said , so no pleasure there , and of course the soccers over , which leaves a big fat Zero.

Hang on a sec , Channel 2 . sat arvo.........5.PM... Bowls .

Hmmm , well I belong to a Bowlo , but I`ve never Played , might go up for a lesson during the week , it can`t be all that hard can it ?.

All they seem to do here , is hobble up to a very diry mat , then while dribbling down their chin , drop a ball on some synthetic grass , which then rolls torward the cue ball .

The idea then seems to be , is to try and knock the cue ball into a sand pit at the back of the pitch , which hopefully has been cleaned of all feral cat dropping during the night .

Yeah , I can do that !.

Mick

Edited by OWZAT

mate from this weeks performances i have know doubt in my mind brisbane, manly, st george, and cronulla are spent forces and may limp into the finals knowing there days are numbered.

Teams to bet i believe are going to be the storm, bulldogs, and unfortunately the eels.

never write off the mighty tigers though they are going to turn the corner and with 3 byes(souths and canberra) and another easy game against the saints, we will have 28 points and if we can get lucky do the storm it will be a good stepping stone for our defence en the year on 30 points.

YEAH BRA

mate from this weeks performances i have know doubt in my mind brisbane, manly, st george, and cronulla are spent forces and may limp into the finals knowing there days are numbered.

Teams to bet i believe are going to be the storm, bulldogs, and unfortunately the eels.

never write off the mighty tigers though they are going to turn the corner and with 3 byes(souths and canberra) and another easy game against the saints, we will have 28 points and if we can get lucky do the storm it will be a good stepping stone for our defence en the year on 30 points.

YEAH BRA

Hey mate, like you i am a massive tigers fan, have been al my life, but i think it is going to be very difficult for us to make the semi's this year, even after yesterdays performance.

Storm and eels are looking beter and better each week, they are going to be hard to stop

Can you imagine the plight of us long term Easts supporters???? Very bad year and we have no excuses, we are just playing poorly. Excuse me while i go and have another cry.

mate try being a bloody Penrith supporter!!!