Campbells Protackle

ACZ

hey all

Was jus on the campbell pro tackle shop site....geez they have some good deals....could not believe it when they priced a 400 t- curve rod and a 14000 spheros reel for $399... wat a bargain....am jus checking to see if ne ones purchased something from there...wat were they like in terms of quality?...not a rip is it?

cheers

alex

Have bought a few items from them and their service is faultless. They offer express post too.

That $399 deal is available at several stores in Sydney so why buy from interstate. Just shop around here mate. Keep in mind that you will pay around $30 for delivery on top.

Regards

Red

Alex

I have just bought 2 x the Spheros/t-curve combo from Campbellsprotackle. Tried my local tackle shops and none could come close.

The rods were delivered in two days in great nick - no rip-offs at all. I'll be using them again.

G'day Mondo. My brother and i bought these combo's from a Sydney tackle store for $399. All good tackle stores know their competitor's pricing. They all know the $399 deal because its been out since last summer. Tell them to match it or take your money elsewhere.

Cheers

Red