Jew social - setting the date  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What date?

• September 30th
    • Early October
    • Late October
    • Early November
    • Late November

The Poll indicates the majority would like this to happen early october. We cant have it on the first weekend as that is the long weekend, so the date will have to be on the 7th and 8th of October. Sorry for the people the voted on the other dates, i hope your still keen to make it on the 7th and 8th of October.

Mods, so far we have Hawkesbury Jew Social With the Date 7th and 8th of October

What we need to oraganise now is

- We need a start/ finishing time

- A venue (where and when to meet )

- A co-ordinator for it all (I will put my name up for it if nobody else is keen)

- And names to who can attend, Please put your name down and if you are a boatie or a deckie, and also positions availble for deckies.

Edited by wettingaline

Thanks Stewy,

Ok guys my idea for the times and place are;

We decide on a boat ramp that has safe parking & BBQ facilites. We meet here at 2:00PM at have a BBQ lunch, meet one another and have a chin wag etc. We hit the water at 4:00PM and go through to 9:00AM the next morning and have the weigh in at the BBQ area where we launched from.

I will post a map pic up with the boundries on it soon, any ideas on a good launch spot guys?

I will more than likely get a house boat, is anyone else keen for that?

Cheers

Joe

Edited by wettingaline

The Poll indicates the majority would like this to happen early october. We cant have it on the first weekend as that is the long weekend, so the date will have to be on the 7th and 8th of October. Sorry for the people the voted on the other dates, i hope your still keen to make it on the 7th and 8th of October.

Mods, so far we have Hawkesbury Jew Social With the Date 7th and 8th of October

What we need to oraganise now is

- We need a start/ finishing time

- A venue (where and when to meet )

- A co-ordinator for it all (I will put my name up for it if nobody else is keen)

- And names to who can attend, Please put your name down and if you are a boatie or a deckie, and also positions availble for deckies.

mate persley bay would seem like the most appropriate venue: great boat ramp, plenty of parking

time im easy ill leave that up to you

im a boatie: so there obviously is me , my fishing partner rob and 1 spare possie

G'day Joe ,

Flightmanager and #1 Son are up for this one !! Parsley Bay is a good ramp , from memory , there are picnic tables there , cant recall if there is a BBQ area or not. If not , I would be happy to bring along what we need for a BBQ lunch. If you want a hand organising that , just give me a yell .

Ross

G'day Joe ,

Flightmanager and #1 Son are up for this one !! Parsley Bay is a good ramp , from memory , there are picnic tables there , cant recall if there is a BBQ area or not. If not , I would be happy to bring along what we need for a BBQ lunch. If you want a hand organising that , just give me a yell . I have my own boat .

Ross

Ok looks like the next Fishraider social is underway..

Hawkesbury Jew Social

Date: 7th and 8th of October

Times: We will all meet at Parsley Bay Ramp at 1:00PM on the 7th. Before we hit the water we will be having a BBQ lunch so everyone can meet other raiders and have a chin wag. Hit the water after lunch a begin search for the almighty jew. Weigh in will be the following morning on the 8th at 9:00am.

Venue: Parsley Bay

ATTENDEES

So far we have the following;

Boaties

Flightmanager

#1 Son

James

Rob

Deckies

none as yet

Available deckie postions

We have one spot available with James. Let him no if you are interested.

Keep those names coming guys.

Ross,

Thanks for that, that would be great if you could help oraginsing the BBQ, ill shoot you a PM soon.

Saqa,

You mentioned you were going to put up a rod for this social, its that offer still valid?

Cheers

Joe

• 4 months later...