New Dvd

miller

Hi Raiders

Just picked up a dvd called opfkfpo Live baiting

id just like to if u havent seen it u should

The under water shoots of kings dollys and cobs are unbeleivable

watching them chase down live bait being trolled and the way they hit is a real eye

opener it would have to be on par or better than the xxxxxxxxxxx kingy dvd

has anybody else seen it?

cheers miller :thumbup:

Quite an interesting video, good Under water footage of trolled live baits, shitting them selves while getting hammered by Kings, Dollies, Cobia even Mako. Only thing its over before you know it with only about 40min run time. Do recommend.

Guest madsmc

paul's and lee's antics are hillarious... :074:

CFD

Definately one that I would like to add to my collection. Todays episode was pretty good with some nice drummer landed down your way Chris.

Paul took a dive on the rocks which required some first aid, and Lee copped a decent overhead wave which drenched him to the bone. :074:

Shane

Edited by madsmc

hey guys

Thanks for the feedback on opfkfpo. Ron Croft and I put in over a year making it and have been stoked at the response (thanks miller!) And yes you will be glad to know the next one will be over an hour long - the reason why it is shorter is we wanted it to all be action so you never want to fast forward.

Incidentally what are you guys interested in seeing in future dvds? At present we are working on jewfish, snapper, makos, tuna and have a special one on billfish planned for early next year. All these dvds will have extensive underwater footage showing how the fish strike both baits and lures? In fact we are just in the process of trying to film big snapper eating plastics!

we welcome feedback (if it is good tell me, if it is bad tell ron!)

fish hard

al mcglashan

hey guys

Thanks for the feedback on opfkfpo. Ron Croft and I put in over a year making it and have been stoked at the response (thanks miller!) And yes you will be glad to know the next one will be over an hour long - the reason why it is shorter is we wanted it to all be action so you never want to fast forward.

Incidentally what are you guys interested in seeing in future dvds? At present we are working on jewfish, snapper, makos, tuna and have a special one on billfish planned for early next year. All these dvds will have extensive underwater footage showing how the fish strike both baits and lures? In fact we are just in the process of trying to film big snapper eating plastics!

we welcome feedback (if it is good tell me, if it is bad tell ron!)

fish hard

al mcglashan

Sounds good, Al! :1welcomeani: to Fishraider aswell. I don't know about the degree of difficulty in doing it, but I think some fishos (especially those starting or refining techniques in estuaries) would appreciate some bream and flathead footage. As I said, it sounds like it's tough work to make some of the more... shall we say... cautious species to eat a lure in front of the camera, but it might help some people in further understanding what goes on under the water.

Flattieman.

Edited by Flattieman

thanks flattieman that ius good advice

your dead right some species are super shy and the addition of a big bulky camera does little to encourage them to bite!!!

but what we hope to do from this series of dvds is give anglers a new prospective - a fish eye view so to speak and most importantly help them catch more fish. ron and i have had a ball doing it and have bigger and better things planned- when the wind finslly drops!!!

cheers al

Guest BBM Rick

Definately second Flattiemans opinion, would LOVE to see how Bream operate, if you could get the footage, I reckon you would have a topseller on your hands! Good luck with it!

Rick.

Guest hottuna

Definately second Flattiemans opinion, would LOVE to see how Bream operate, if you could get the footage, I reckon you would have a topseller on your hands! Good luck with it!

Rick.

Bream!! You mean those tiny little silver fish?

Id much rather see any other fish BUT bream. Don`t mean to offend but gee`s there more to life than pissy bream. Most struggle to pull drag on 2 :1prop:

Al a great DVD, i did notice a distinct shyness of fish when near the cam, in fact is there any footage of actually hooking up?

Looking forward to the next lot

dan

Edited by hottuna

You can get the Ifish DVDs from any Tackleworld store, and the xxxxxxxxxx DVD from fishermandan.com.au

Flattieman.

They were advertised on Saturdays I Fish program. Did I hear correctly , $49.95 for the set

Geoff

Guest BBM Rick

Bream!! You mean those tiny little silver fish?

Id much rather see any other fish BUT bream. Don`t mean to offend but gee`s there more to life than pissy bream. Most struggle to pull drag on 2 :1prop:

Al a great DVD, i did notice a distinct shyness of fish when near the cam, in fact is there any footage of actually hooking up?

Looking forward to the next lot

dan

No offence mate, each to his own I guess. Game fishing doesnt interest me in the slightest, so I say there is more to life than pissy Marlin :1prop:

Rick.

Without offending anyone i will have to agree with May Be NOT, bream dont interest me too much.

Bream was fun when i was 16 fishing with mates and that was all we could catch, theres not much action involved in bream fishing and what i want to see on a DVD is action. Drags running crazy and rods buckling.

Thats my opinion,

Guest madsmc

I reckon underwater footage of ANY species of fish interacting with a bait or lure is invaluable info, regardless of what style of fishing you think is superior.

Shane

They were advertised on Saturdays I Fish program. Did I hear correctly , $49.95 for the set

That's right, Geoff.

i always find any informative stuff interesting...bream, flatties, trout all the way to marlin.

:dito: that! That's exactly what I meant, Dan. I just think it'd be interesting to watch how an estuary fish takes a lure. Sure, action-wise, go the game fish!

Flattieman.

I love the footage of mako shark in Sydney Habour the way it totally ignored the bait and bit the camera :074:

good Video - and i didnt mind it only being 40min long

Hey guys we have been doing a bit of experimenting with bream the other day, but because of the finese needed we found we had trouble convincing them to eat a small soft plastic right in front of the camera which is bigger than they are - so i guess we will have to stick to bigger fish!

Inicdentally we filmed 160kg mako the other day who was a lot shier than the one in Sydney Harbour but he did eye the camera off with a menancing look!

fish hard

Al McGlashan