What Are We All Doing This Weekend?

Flightmanager

What are Raiders doing this weekend?

Im hopefully out on The Bay on Saturday , :biggrin2: , might try the Harbour on Sunday if I dont have to work! If it is too windy in Sydney , might try on the Hawkesbury ! ( lots pf places to hide from the wind !) .

Here is the forecast from the BOM , the weekend is looking good at this point ! :)

Sydney Coastal Waters,Broken Bay to Port Hacking and 60nm seawards:

Gale Warning for Thursday.

Thursday until midnight: Wind: SW/S 25/35 knots, reaching 40 knots offshore at times, easing during afternoon to be 20/25 knots this evening.Sea: 2.5 to 4 metres, abating to 2 to 2.5 metres this evening. Swell: S rising to 2 to 3 metres.

Friday: Wind: SW/SE 5/15 knots. Sea: to 1 metre.Swell: S 2 to 3 metres.

Saturday Outlook: Wind: SW/S 5/15 knots.

Sunday Outlook: Wind: NW/NE 5/10 knots.

Sydney Closed Waters,Pittwater, Port Jackson and Botany Bay:

Strong Wind Warning.

Thursday until midnight: Wind:SW/S 20/30 knots, easing during the afternoon to be 15/20 knots late in the day. Waters:Choppy.

Friday: Wind:SW/SE 5/15 knots. Waters:Slight.

Saturday Outlook: Wind: SW/S 10/15 knots.

Sunday Outlook: Wind: NW/NE 5/10 knots.

Ross

Edited by Flightmanager

Guest madsmc

Saturday, I will be flicking SP's around my usual haunts in search of bream and flatties.

Sunday, I'm heading up to Port Stephens with some other Newcastle anglers, to attend the $%^&* protest against the proposed Port Stephens-Great Lakes Marine Park.

Have a good one all. :beersmile::biggrin2:

Shane

Going out for a troll outside SYdney harbour on Saturday, hopefully i can bag a few Salom, Bonitos or Mac tunas.

Kingy season is getting closer and closer and i cannot wait.............

Good luck to all fishing this weekend

Praying to the hockey gods that they have changed our game to Saturday....

If so hopefully Broken Bay bound Sunday - weather looks spot on atm

go out deep u'll get plenty of kings.

im goin to 12 mile saturday to look for some.

i might bump into you around the heads.

Whats your boat called. what colour and how big.

Sunday im goin to 12 mile again, i need to catch kingfish! :1prop:

message is to nectic

G'day guys,

I will be in the backyard filling all holes in my boats cabin and sanding back ready for a new paint job. Plus going down to Bias to check out a new steering kit.

Its almost as good as going fishing :wacko:

I just got this boat last weekend and am frantically trying to getting ready for a big season of fishing with a few nice flatties and a jewie or two out in the estuarys.

I will be at Brocken Bay on sunday morning.

First will head out around Lion Island and hope for some salmon and then head into a few spots and hopefully grab some flatties, bream and maybe have a shot for a jew.

The weather this weekend is the best that it has looked for quite a while.

I think that alot of people will be taking advantage of it.

Good luck everyone.

Regards

Paul.

Hello.

Tonight Friday going to Netball Double Header at Superdome Homebush. JIm's work is a sponsor so I get to sit in VIP and drink grog and eat free food. Plus childless for a night!!!!!! :1prop:

Tomorrow, fixing house then hanging out with Ayden and Jim on Sunday and maybe hit some Markets.

Jim off to Entrance Sat arvo for a fish but not me! :(:05:

Have a great weekend all and have fun fishing. :1fishing1:

Well i am having a go at buiding a web site! Its about a restoration of my mates quinny fishabout that me and

my next door neighbour did about 3 mths ago..And yes the first link on there is Fishraider.com.au ..lol. bear with me it might take a couple of weeks to get sorted. I got most done allready,but im doing it all by ear..lol

I have done it in a powerpoint presentation, but i havent sorted how to upload that to the web yet.

i will be out on the Hawkesbury tomorrow lunch time but not to fish, im taking the buyer of my boat out for a on water instruction session before i have to see him drive off with my boat in tow :(

if i dont have to go back to work am gonna meet Jim at the Entrance fo a jewie bash :thumbup:

I'm going fishing with son number 1 on sunday. Promised him a kingie. He is turning 6 in a few days and needs to get his arms stretched!

Been getting kings in and around the harbour all winter so hopfully they will co-operate on the weekend. I got a whole school of kings fired up on wednesday and also got a few salmon on small stick baits so I hope the little one will be kept busy winding the stella.

cheers

Kelvin

message is to nectic

Hey buddy, sorry for the late reply

I am going to be on a Stacer 575 bowrider, its a mates boat...white with a red stripe.....just look out for a group of guys that look like they should be on fat pizza.

Good luck searching for the kings, look forward to your report, im gonna give the kings another 2 weeks and then start to hit them.

Heres the Weather :

Sydney Coastal Waters,Broken Bay to Port Hacking and 60nm seawards:

Friday until midnight: Wind: SW/SE 10/15 knots, tending W/SW 5/10 knots inshore tonight. Sea: 1 metre or less.Swell: S 2 metres, decreasing slowly.

Saturday: Wind: W/SW 5/10 knots, tending S/SE 8/13 knots in the afternoon.Sea: 1 metre or less.Swell: S 1.5 metres.

Sunday Outlook: Wind: NW/NE 5/15 knots.

Monday Outlook: Wind: NW increasing to 15/25 knots, turning W/SW 15/25 knots later.

Sydney Closed Waters,Pittwater, Port Jackson and Botany Bay:

Friday until midnight: Wind:SW/SE 8/13 knots, tending W/SW 5/10 knots tonight. Waters:Slight, becoming calm tonight.

Saturday: Wind:W/SW 5/10 knots, tending S/SE 10 knots in the afternoon. Waters:Calm at first, then slight during afternoon.

Monday Outlook: Wind: NW increasing to 15/25 knots, turning W/SW 15/25 knots later.

Illawarra Coastal Waters, Port Hacking to Ulladulla and 60nm seawards:

Friday until midnight: Wind:SW/SE 10/15 knots, tending W/SW 5/10 knots inshore tonight. Sea:1 metre or less. Swell:S about 2 metres, decreasing slowly.

Saturday: Wind:W/SW 5/10 knots, tending S/SE 8/13 knots in the afternoon. Sea:1 metre or less. Swell:S 1 to 1.5 metres

Monday Outlook: Wind: NW 15/25 knots, turning W/SW at 20/30 knots later.

Max Temp 19 degrees. Looks like a great day on the water !!

Ross

Edited by Flightmanager