A Day Of A Lifetime (portkembla)

kabz

launched of the baot reamp around 5am went to martin island to find a flock of birds soon later 2sambos boarded den started losn many then went to anyother island and was kingies everywhere tried every rod but kept cutn the line got my okuma titus gold out wit 10kilo line and caouldnt even handle the fish the kingies were around 1metre + and coundt be landed wit the line i was usn so same spot i pulled out a 120gram knife jig and jigged under a dead cuttlefish on the surface for a nice healthy 51cm seargent baker then soon later a bonito after all that the kingies still goin off the boat messed up and we had to get towed bak to the ramp at 9am all in all good days out

thanks alot guys ah we got towed caz our petrol hose got stuffd up n we coundt move where ever we went we saw bait fish jumpn or kingies salmion and bonnies everywhere there was even bird activity about 2km out that i rokn must of been yellowfin tuna of my expierence dat e have seen em there but no way i could of caught them wit my gear lol tryn to upload the pics but cant its sayn

The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments.

can anyone help me out?

here are great pictures and i hope that 51 and a half cm seargent baker can be a new lure record caught it off a 120gram knife jig and also lost a even bigger one saw it rekon 60cm on the same jig but i hope this can make it into the records

post-1479-1155466745_thumb.jpgpost-1479-1155466612_thumb.jpgpost-1479-1155466604_thumb.jpgpost-1479-1155466211_thumb.jpg

here are great pictures and i hope that 51 and a half cm seargent baker can be a new lure record caught it off a 120gram knife jig and also lost a even bigger one saw it rekon 60cm on the same jig but i hope this can make it into the records

mate my mate also got one on a knife jig at the back of the island in your photo it was funny as cause my mate thought he was on a king cause it was fightn pretty good. he went around 40cm not quite the size of yours well done.

ill be hittin it again this weekend if your goin to be out pm me weather permitting.