Port Kembla

kabz

Gday fellow fshraiders

My brother went out today with hus mates to port kembla went around 1km off martin island and droped the lines with all squid then my brother got his overhead and started jigging with a 120gram knife jig first drop see's around 5kingfish chasn it 2nd cast see's him catch a very healthy fish and landed at 78cm then soon later next rod goes off with another healthy kingie at 75cm but then as the lines went bak in the water police came and made us go bak home for not havn ocean equitment all up caught 2 healthy kingies plus 12bonnies forgot to include.

Soz i have phiotos but arnt posting up i will fix it and try 2morrow

Kabz

post-1479-1156071511_thumb.jpg

Heres one of the keeper kingfish and 6kepper bonnies enjoy

All happend in 2hours of fishn till the water police wrecked the day still ebats work.

Kabz

Yep the water police, 4 weeks ago we were heading to portkembla from stanewellpark and the water police checked us out also, even though we had a chart plotter on board he told us we still needed to have maps of the area and a water proof torch. Oh well guess he's doing his job so I didn't mind, seems like their checking on a regular basis

cheers

i can relate to your water police situation at the gong, gone out about 6 times around there and made contact with the police on most trips. i was sarting to think they were targeting me, or i was doing somerthing wrong to attract so much attention.

i to was asked to produce maps, safety equip and the such.

These contacts have meant that i purchased everything a need to avoid future fines.