The Boy Gets Another Jew

OWZAT

G`day fellas ,

Mick Jnr , just called in with another small Jew taken at Old Bar Beach tonight.

It went about 12LB , and I can`t find where I wrote the measurements down.

Mick

This one is for me Lads , Mulloway Steaks in black bean Sauce mmmmm , Yummy!.

Edited by OWZAT

G`day fellas ,

Mick Jnr , just called in with another small Jew taken at Old Bar Beach tonight.

It went about 12LB , and I can`t find where I wrote the measurements down.

Mick

This one is for me Lads , Mulloway Steaks in black bean Sauce mmmmm , Yummy!.

Sensational Mick,

You'll have me up there again in no time. The place is thick with the darn things. (or maybe the young fella has bit more nouse than yours trully).

Hope you are keeping well, Andy

G`day Fellas ,

Mondie , The Boy has sure developed a knack of picking the Right time and Tide that`s for sure .

Can you believe it , that just after he left , One of the locals caught an 18 kilo fish in the same spot mick was fishing , but he was buggered after 2 consecutive nights catching not only Jews , but those Sharks knock the stuffing out of you when they are 6 footers .

Heya humes`y , wondered where you got to .

They tell me that that spot you were fishing last month began firing like crazy about 2 days after you left .

Heard tell of a Coffs Harbour Identity , catching an 80pounder there , but kept it very hush hush , buggered if I know why though.

I walked the beach this arvo to check The Meridian resort ( The Storms and king tides , have taken 10 metres of Water frontage in less than a year ) so I wanted to check the reports of damage done by the last storm and take a few pics , but when I got downn there , my batteries were Flat .

Will try again later tomorrow.

Mick

G`day Martin ,

My Dad used to Say " If the Pupil Hasn`t learnt ,Then The Teacher Hasn`t Taught " .

I am very much pleased to report , the Teacher has Taught , the Pupil has learnt , and has now become the Master !! .

Mick

Edited by OWZAT