Video From The Yft The Other Day

netic

Well deserved guys, a great effort and no panicing. Your as good as any of those top flight game crews!

Cheers

Martin

One thing i have learnt in my few years of serious fishing is that panicing gets you nowhere, a calm mind will increase your chances of landing that fish of a lifetime

Come on Raiders - he wasn't THAT cool!!

I'm pretty sure I heard a few threats muttered to the other fishermen not to %* things up as the fish was nearing the boat - although having said that I can tell you that the threats from me would be much much worse if I was connected to a 30kg YFT.

Netic - I think I've previously made my feelings clear about your recent efforts so I'll say no more. Wouldn't want you to get a big head.

Come on Raiders - he wasn't THAT cool!!

I'm pretty sure I heard a few threats muttered to the other fishermen not to %* things up as the fish was nearing the boat - although having said that I can tell you that the threats from me would be much much worse if I was connected to a 30kg YFT.

Netic - I think I've previously made my feelings clear about your recent efforts so I'll say no more. Wouldn't want you to get a big head.

Mondo, i always appreciate your positive feedback.

The biggest worry for me was my mate gaffing the fish, It was the first time he was gaffing a fish for me but he has netted plenty and he is shocking at netting fish, he has had 10kg kings tangled on the handle then bust off and all i could think of was " oh shi.t he is going to lose this for me"

But he did very well in the end