Sticker colours  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a colour...

• White
    • Blue
    • Red

Guest madsmc

Hi Raiders

As per your requests, we are in the process of getting some stickers made up. They will be ideal for the boat, car or any other place you think they might look good. More importantly they will allow us to easily identify each other on the water, or when stuck in that lovely peak hour traffic. :biggrin2:

The stickers will have a clear background, with coloured text or logo. The three colours that the stickers will be available in are white, blue and red.

The purpose of this poll is to find out which of the three colours you prefer, so we can get an idea of how many of each colour to request in the initial order.

If you are interested in more than one colour, ie: you want a blue one for the boat, and a white one for the car, feel free to add a post to this thread and let us know which ones you are interested in, and we can tally those at the end of the poll period.

This poll will run until midnight on Sunday the third of September, so make sure you get your vote in and let us know what you want.

Shane

Edited by madsmc

Awsome I have wanted one of those stickers for ages. One question are there going to be sticky on the front or back. I was just wondering because I plan to put mine on my car but on the inside of the back window so it doesn't get wreked when I wash my car.

Awsome I have wanted one of those stickers for ages. One question are there going to be sticky on the front or back. I was just wondering because I plan to put mine on my car but on the inside of the back window so it doesn't get wreked when I wash my car.

The only issue with that would be the fact that you then couldnt put it on your boat.

Just a thought.

Hi Shane,

Any idea of dimensions at this stage mate ....

I've removed all other stickers (except two) from my boat in anticipation of these arriving... :biggrin2:

I have a nice big blue Bream sticker on the side of my boat so blue is my pick to go with that.

Cheers

David.

Mrs Swordie or Madsmc,

Any idea on when the stickers will be available?

And also any assistance anybody can give me on removing stickers from a boat would be great, i have to get rid of another sites sticker before i get the raider stickers on there.

Mrs Swordie or Madsmc,

Any idea on when the stickers will be available?

And also any assistance anybody can give me on removing stickers from a boat would be great, i have to get rid of another sites sticker before i get the raider stickers on there.

Hi Netic,

One method,

you can try buying/hiring a heat gun and use it to heat up

your stickers,this will then soften the glue,and your stickers should

be easy to remove,any adhesive that may still be stuck to your

boat can then be wiped off using prepsol or any other wax and

grease remover.Be careful not to burn your paint though.

:beersmile: penguin

Hi Netic,

One method,

you can try buying/hiring a heat gun and use it to heat up

your stickers,this will then soften the glue,and your stickers should

be easy to remove,any adhesive that may still be stuck to your

boat can then be wiped off using prepsol or any other wax and

grease remover.Be careful not to burn your paint though.

:beersmile: penguin

Don't hire one - buy one

I got one from bunnings about 2 weeks ago $18.00

cost $24.00 to hire from kennards

Cheers :beersmile:

Oz ,we have them almost ready and wait till you see what colour schemes we can have :yahoo:

Will be very soon .

I have a prototype one here atm and it looks great

Cheers Stewy

Yeeeee ha!!

Put me down for 3 Blue ones please. :yahoo:

Can you whack a photo up of the prototype Stewy or do we have to wait till the final version is ready??

Can't wait to see them.

Cheers

David.

put me down for a definate

1x BLUE

and

1x RED

woooohoooo

cant wait to see em..

thanks and great work stewy and madsmc for organising this..

stewy u do so much for this site cheers mate great work

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

cheers steve

Edited by big_steve