Fishing Seminar

gio

Hi guys my local fishing shop is holding a free seminar for members this thursday night, speakers include Gary Brown and Scott Lyons. Just wondering if any of the other raiders from the area were attending? It will be good to say gday and meet a few raiders.

Cheers

Hi guys my local fishing shop is holding a free seminar for members this thursday night, speakers include Gary Brown and Scott Lyons. Just wondering if any of the other raiders from the area were attending? It will be good to say gday and meet a few raiders.

Cheers

gio Are you reffering to Thursday 28th Sept. If so , what time. Where is your local fishing shop

Geoff

Hey guys yep this thursday 28th starts at 6.30pm 2/1273 the horsley drive, wetherill park

* just to clear up any confusion when i referred to members in my initial post i meant members of the tackle shop not fishraider members sorry

Edited by gio

Nah Mate, i will be there on thursday night as i always go there after work on thursdays to see whats new in regards to specials and to have a chat with the guys but i wont be staying for the seminar as i dont do soft plastic fishing and they tend to focus on SP fishing

Thursday nights seminar seems like a great night. I will be there and if they throw me out because I am not a member 'GIO' :yahoo: you will know me because I will be yelling your name out :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Regards

gafmo

:Funny-Post: you can try but you had to ring and pre book your seat..... still i gues its worth a shot, if you yell out my name i dont necessarily have to answer :1prop:

I have shopped there many times and I never knew of their club. I will be joining the club as soon as posible so I will be notified for future nights. I even printed the signs out front of the shop and still did not know.

They must be very popular nights as this is completely booked out early.

Regards

gafmo :wacko:

Well i went to the fishing seminar last night and i turns out they didnt even check who had made a booking anyone could have turned up and sat anywhere, after the intermission there ended up being 20 or so vacant seats :wacko: . I found the talks by gary brown and alex bellisimo to be very insightful scotty lyons unfortunately didnt make it but i thought the information the other 2 guys shared would be very useful. Most of the stuff they talked about was very basic ie bait presentation and rigs, i still managed to learn a lot. Alex brought along a few fresh fish which he had caught in the morning to show people this included a couple of 2 kg drummer and a 17 kg jew fish :1yikes:. Word is there will be a few more of these nights held before the end of the year with Buschy and Ian Miller to be guest speakers. There was also a free bbq :beersmile:

Cheers