Fishraider Decals

tuffy

Good morning all. Swordy or Mrs Swordy, is there a template you use for a Fishraider decal we can attach to our boats? I for one would be happy to pay a reasonable price for a couple of decent size stickers for the side of my boat, just so it makes for easier identification of fellow raiders. Any plans?

Perhaps if there was enough interest, those who wanted them could maybe pay upfront to relieve any burden on the administrators. You could maybe get an idea of required numbers from us tragics and then get printing quotes to get prices.

Russ.

Good morning all. Swordy or Mrs Swordy, is there a template you use for a Fishraider decal we can attach to our boats? I for one would be happy to pay a reasonable price for a couple of decent size stickers for the side of my boat, just so it makes for easier identification of fellow raiders. Any plans?

Perhaps if there was enough interest, those who wanted them could maybe pay upfront to relieve any burden on the administrators. You could maybe get an idea of required numbers from us tragics and then get printing quotes to get prices.

Russ.

Tuffy mate already done...click on link

Sticker thread

Russ.

Mate no offence intended but,where have you been hiding? :074: